|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
2. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
(a) To a god higher than Anu.
(b) To the sea.
(c) To the underworld.
(d) To Anu.
3. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
4. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(b) Testing the waters of life.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
5. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
3. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
5. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)