|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
2. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(c) The father of Zeus.
(d) He became the primary god of Babylon.
3. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
4. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Testing the waters of life.
(b) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
5. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(b) A very mad planet-god.
(c) A star.
(d) A wayward planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
5. In the Sudden Civilization, what does Sitchin use as a historical source to prove Sumer's relationships with its Gods?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)