|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
(b) Rocket ships.
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
(a) On a long scroll.
(b) In a deep cave wall.
(c) On a pot.
(d) On seven tablets.
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A star.
(b) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(c) A wayward planet.
(d) A very mad planet-god.
5. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
(a) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(b) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Jupiter.
(c) Pluto, Mars, Earth, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Venus.
(d) Pluto, Mars, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
2. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. What is cuneiform?
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)