|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
4. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
(a) A seal showing eleven circles.
(b) A vase showing eleven squares.
(c) A pot with twelve stars.
(d) A portrait showing eleven children.
5. What did the gods seem to wear to help them fly?
(a) Jet packs.
(d) Goggles, weapons, and earphones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
2. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
4. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
5. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)