|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Ur the conqueror.
(c) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(d) Alexander the Great.
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 6 male and 6 female.
(b) 13 total.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 18 total.
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the heavens.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In his mother's womb.
5. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
2. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
3. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
4. Who did Iannna marry?
5. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)