|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
2. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
3. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) The right of rulership and kingship.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) Education and schools.
(d) Creations of fish.
4. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) Through similarities in language.
(b) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(c) The Torah.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 900 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planets were a part of seventh heaven?
2. What Sumerian artifact did Sitchin discover that proves the people's knowledge of the solar system?
3. Who did Iannna marry?
4. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
5. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)