|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Nefilim" mean?
(a) The gods among us.
(b) Our friends from Neptune.
(c) The giants.
(d) Those who fell to Earth.
2. Which planet is Saturn's offspring?
3. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
4. Who was Marduk?
(a) The father of Zeus.
(b) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
5. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(b) Leaving the sun alone.
(c) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
(d) Singing to the rest of the universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cuneiform?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
3. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)