|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
(a) He did not believe it occurred.
(b) The same as other scholars.
(d) Analyzed the story.
2. How many base numbers were in the Sumerian number system?
3. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Xerxes and Darius.
(b) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
4. What is cuneiform?
(a) A uniform worn by the gods.
(b) The Cuni way of life.
(c) A language.
(d) The earliest known form of writing.
5. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
3. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
4. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)