|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
(b) Letters from one lover to another.
(c) Instructions on building a space ship.
(d) Words of wisdom from the gods.
2. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 650 years.
(c) 900 years.
(d) 1000 years.
3. In Sitchin's opinion, what did the gods try to help the Babylonian people in the biblical story about the Tower of Babel?
(a) A space ship.
(b) A rocket.
(c) A jet pack.
(d) A sail boat.
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Made up by kings and queens.
(b) Challenged by other cultures.
(c) Not at all true.
(d) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(b) Very motivated people.
(d) A community of pretentious people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Nefilim make there way back to Shar after visiting Earth?
2. Sitchin thought that Akkad, a kingdom, predated Assyria by how years?
3. What did the Babylonian New Year celebrations copy?
4. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)