|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
2. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
3. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(b) Testing the waters of life.
(c) Traveling across the universe.
(d) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
4. What Sumerian god was the Moon planet-god?
5. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(b) A wayward planet.
(c) A star.
(d) A very mad planet-god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
2. In chapter five, what Sumerian ancient art did Sitchin see depicted?
3. What Sumerian god was the Earth planet-god?
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. How did Sitchin interpret the Babylonian creation story?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)