|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin thought that the uses of this substance was evidence of advanced knowledge of chemistry and medicine, including brain surgery.
(c) Natural gas.
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 6 male and 6 female.
(b) 7 male and 7 female.
(c) 13 total.
(d) 18 total.
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
(a) A wayward planet.
(b) A moon in Shar's orbit.
(c) A very mad planet-god.
(d) A star.
5. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) A portrait of Inanna.
(b) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(c) How to build a space craft.
(d) Pictures of identical humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
2. Why does Sitchin assume that gods "had flight" or liked to fly?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
5. Where was the Babylonian creation story written?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)