|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
2. How did Sitchin reinterpret that Sumerian word "Mu"?
(b) "To travel."
(d) "To fall."
3. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) Leaving the sun alone.
(b) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(c) Singing to the rest of the universe.
(d) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
4. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
5. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 700 years.
(b) 900 years.
(c) 1000 years.
(d) 650 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
2. To the Nefilim, what planet number would Earth be?
3. What is cuneiform?
4. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
5. What do the older planet-gods promise to Marduk if it can defeat Tiamat?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)