|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. What brings the Greeks in contact with the Persians in 331 B.C.?
(a) Alexander the Macedonian conquered the Persians.
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) Ur the conqueror.
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) Pictures of identical humans.
(b) A portrait of Inanna.
(c) How to build a space craft.
(d) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
4. What planets did the Nefilim group with the moon and the sun?
(a) Mars and Venus.
(b) Venus and Earth.
(c) Mercury and Mars.
(d) Venus and Mercury.
5. What is cuneiform?
(a) A language.
(b) The earliest known form of writing.
(c) A uniform worn by the gods.
(d) The Cuni way of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
4. What did the Sumerians believe Pluto was?
5. Gravitational pull from what planet pulls Marduk?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)