|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sitchin's estimation, Sumer was an incredibly advanced civilization that lasted for __________.
(a) 900 years.
(b) 1000 years.
(c) 650 years.
(d) 700 years.
2. The Sumerians knew to use this substance as a disinfectant.
3. According to Sitchin, who is marked as a follower of God even though he is on Indo-European decent?
(a) Xerxes and Darius.
(b) Grand Lebanon and Darius.
(c) Cyrus and Greece.
(d) Cyrus, Darius, and Xerxes.
4. WHat is the Babylonian name for sun?
5. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
(a) Words of wisdom from the gods.
(b) Letters from one lover to another.
(c) Instructions on building a space ship.
(d) Astronomical symbols an repeated symbols.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number (counting from outside the solar system) did the Nefilim consider Saturn to be?
2. What is an apin?
3. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
4. What does GIlgamesh loose on his way back from heaven?
5. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)