|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Neptune quiet the sun?
(a) Leaving the sun alone.
(b) By pouring sleep across the universe.
(c) Singing to the rest of the universe.
(d) Asking the other planet gods to soothe the son.
2. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
3. What was engraved on the Pioneer 10?
(a) Human beings and planets all in a solar system.
(b) Pictures of identical humans.
(c) How to build a space craft.
(d) A portrait of Inanna.
4. What is an apin?
(a) A type of building.
(b) A pyramidal tower.
(c) A religious structure.
(d) A secret code.
5. What does the divine boat ritual represent?
(a) Traveling across the universe.
(b) Celebrates Noah's travel in the ark.
(c) The Nefilim's journey from Shar to Earth.
(d) Testing the waters of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet drew Marduk into the solar system?
2. Where does Enki's Adapa try to go the gain eternal life?
3. In Etana's stories, what does Sitchin relate to an eagle?
4. Where does Gilgamesh rule?
5. Who did Iannna marry?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)