|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Landing on Planet Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin also claimed that the Sumerians were responsible for the invention of ___________ and ___________.
(a) Cooking and Entertaining guests.
(b) Weaving and agriculture.
(c) Dancing and Painting.
(d) Driving and Singing.
2. How was Sitchin able to relate Greek civilization to Hebrew civilization and trace the history of Western civilization?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Through similarities in language.
(c) The ancient Christian Bibles.
(d) Through ancient artifacts.
3. What is "Mu" often mistranslated as?
4. To Sitchin, what is the asteroid belt?
(c) The only important thing in the universe.
(d) Larger than just our universe.
5. Because Sumerian seemed to have the first schools, a 2-house legislature, historian, written code of law, and legal reform, Sitchin thought that Sumer must have been ______.
(a) Very motivated people.
(b) More ancient than 4600 years old.
(c) A community of pretentious people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the clay tablet at Nineveh contain?
2. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
3. What number do we now believe Earth to be (counting from the sun)?
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
5. What planet eventually becomes one of Earth's moons?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)