|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
(b) It was only creationism.
(c) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
(d) It was completely true.
2. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 700,000 years
(b) 1,000,000 years.
(c) 500,000 years.
(d) 432,000 years.
4. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Interesting plants.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) A place to seed with life.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A vacation home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
3. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
5. What type of planet was Shar?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)