|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(b) The gods.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) The trees on Earth.
2. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A cold planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A fiery planet.
3. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(d) To Mesopotamia.
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) A cruel father of Anu.
(d) He became the primary god of Babylon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)