|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 200,000 years ago.
(b) 500,000 years ago.
(c) 360,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago.
2. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(a) Strong and powerful.
3. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(b) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(c) A superior place to live.
(d) A type of being.
4. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
5. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The spirit of gods.
(b) The sperm of animals.
(c) The sperm of the gods.
(d) The sperm of Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
3. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
4. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)