|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He and Anu had a fight.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
2. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(c) A place to borrow resources from.
(d) A place to seed with life.
3. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of animals.
(b) The sperm of the gods.
(c) The spirit of gods.
(d) The sperm of Zeus.
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 450,000 years ago.
(b) 360,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 500,000 years ago.
5. Who is Adapa?
(a) The first man created by Enki.
(b) Enki's son.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) Inanna's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
3. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
5. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)