|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
(a) An incubator.
(b) His spirits waited in the heavens.
(c) The belly of a bear.
(d) In Enlil's wife's womb.
2. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(b) The moon.
3. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(c) A vacation home.
(d) A place to seed with life.
4. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) The right of rulership and kingship.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) Creations of fish.
(d) Education and schools.
5. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Entertaining the gods.
(b) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(c) Working and tending the Earth.
(d) Companions (like pets).
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. What type of planet was Shar?
4. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
5. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)