|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A water planet.
(b) A fiery planet.
(c) A cold planet.
(d) A planet full of land.
2. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
3. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(c) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(d) The father of Zeus.
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) A vacation home.
(c) A place to seed with life.
(d) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
2. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
4. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)