|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enlil's son.
(b) Enki's son.
(c) The first man created by Enki.
(d) Inanna's lover.
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(b) To Mesopotamia.
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 450,000 years ago.
(b) 500,000 years ago.
(c) 360,000 years ago.
(d) 200,000 years ago.
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) Men and gods.
(d) No one goes to heaven.
5. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Companions (like pets).
(d) Working and tending the Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
4. Who did Iannna marry?
5. What was created before man?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)