|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(b) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(c) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(d) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
2. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(c) Men and gods.
(d) No one goes to heaven.
3. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enlil's son.
(b) Inanna's lover.
(c) The first man created by Enki.
(d) Enki's son.
4. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A planet full of land.
(b) A cold planet.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A fiery planet.
5. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
(a) 7,000 & 3,800 B.C.
(b) 11,000, 7,400, & 3,800 B.C
(c) 11,000, 7,400 & 800 B.C.
(d) 13,000, 7,500, & 3,800 B.C
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
2. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
3. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)