|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Interesting plants.
(b) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(c) Dangerous animals.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
2. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 18 total.
(b) 7 male and 7 female.
(c) 6 male and 6 female.
(d) 13 total.
3. Where did An or Anu live?
(a) In the heavens.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In his mother's womb.
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For killing his brother Ea.
(b) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(c) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(d) For mistreating animals.
5. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He and Anu had a fight.
(b) He disobeyed his father too often.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. Who was Marduk?
5. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)