|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
(a) Challenged by other cultures.
(b) Made up by kings and queens.
(c) Not at all true.
(d) Specific accounts of the creation of planets.
2. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(c) In Africa.
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(d) Companions (like pets).
4. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A cold planet.
(b) A water planet.
(c) A planet full of land.
(d) A fiery planet.
5. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(a) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
2. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
4. Where did An or Anu live?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)