|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(b) Appealing because it offered something different.
(c) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(d) Vital to survival.
2. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
(a) The gods.
(b) The length of the Earth's orbit.
(c) Earth's atmosphere.
(d) The trees on Earth.
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(b) The sun burns up new life.
(c) The sun is overrated.
(d) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
4. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(d) Strong and powerful.
5. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of the gods.
(b) The spirit of gods.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The sperm of animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
2. What type of planet was Shar?
3. Who is Adapa?
4. What was created before man?
5. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)