|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A water planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A fiery planet.
(d) A cold planet.
2. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Entertaining the gods.
(c) Working and tending the Earth.
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
3. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) The ability to write great stories.
(c) The right of rulership and kingship.
(d) Creations of fish.
4. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The universe.
(c) The number 3600.
(d) The Earth.
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(b) Appealing because it offered something different.
(c) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adapa?
2. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
3. Who did Iannna marry?
4. Who was Marduk?
5. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)