|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was created before man?
(a) All the plants and animals.
2. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 500,000 years ago.
(b) 360,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago.
3. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(b) The sun is overrated.
(c) The sun burns up new life.
(d) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(b) The moon.
5. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
2. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
3. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
4. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
5. Who is Adapa?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)