|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marduk?
(a) A mean ruler of Babylon.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A cruel father of Anu.
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The Earth.
(c) The universe.
(d) The number 3600.
3. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(d) To Mesopotamia.
4. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(a) In Africa.
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(b) For killing his brother Ea.
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did An or Anu live?
2. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
3. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
5. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)