|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He and Anu had a fight.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
(b) To Mesopotamia.
3. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It was completely true.
(b) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
(c) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
(d) It was only creationism.
4. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(b) A superior place to live.
(c) A type of being.
(d) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
5. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) Education and schools.
(b) Creations of fish.
(c) The ability to write great stories.
(d) The right of rulership and kingship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
2. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
3. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
4. Who is Adapa?
5. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)