|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(d) The moon.
2. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
(a) Homo erectus, "ape man."
(b) Dangerous animals.
(c) Interesting plants.
(d) Nothing, they created life on Earth.
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Working and tending the Earth.
(b) Companions (like pets).
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
4. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) No one goes to heaven.
(d) Men and gods.
5. Who was Marduk?
(a) A cruel father of Anu.
(b) The father of Zeus.
(c) He became the primary god of Babylon.
(d) A mean ruler of Babylon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
3. What was created before man?
4. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
5. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)