|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Working and tending the Earth.
2. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
3. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
(a) 360,000 years ago.
(b) 500,000 years ago.
(c) 200,000 years ago.
(d) 450,000 years ago.
4. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(b) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For killing his brother Ea.
5. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
2. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
3. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
4. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
5. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)