|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
(a) No one goes to heaven.
(c) Men and gods.
2. What was created before man?
(a) All the plants and animals.
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
(a) Companions (like pets).
(b) Working and tending the Earth.
(c) Entertaining the gods.
(d) Being the main creation for the Nefilim.
4. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
5. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
(a) No Enlil had forbidden it.
(b) Yes, Enki always wanted to attempt to.
(c) Yes, Anu said for the gods to procreate with Homo erectus.
(d) Probably not, Sitchin says there was evidence of other creatures being created first/
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
2. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
3. Who did Iannna marry?
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)