|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(d) The moon.
2. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(b) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Appealing because it offered something different.
(d) Vital to survival.
3. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(c) Genetic engineering.
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The spirit of gods.
(b) The sperm of animals.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The sperm of the gods.
5. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For killing his brother Ea.
(b) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(c) For stealing from his father, Anu.
(d) For mistreating animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
2. Who is Adapa?
3. What was man created with the intention of doing?
4. Who did Iannna marry?
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)