|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sitchin think that Homo sapiens were created?
(d) In Africa.
2. What type of planet was Shar?
(a) A cold planet.
(b) A planet full of land.
(c) A water planet.
(d) A fiery planet.
3. Who is Adapa?
(a) The first man created by Enki.
(b) Enki's son.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) Inanna's lover.
4. Besides gracing the Sumerian people with his presence, what else did Sitchin bestow upon the Sumerian people?
(a) The right of rulership and kingship.
(b) Education and schools.
(c) The ability to write great stories.
(d) Creations of fish.
5. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(d) Strong and powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
2. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
3. Who was Marduk?
4. When does Sitchin estimate that the Nefilim's first landing on Earth was?
5. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)