|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(b) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
(c) A type of being.
(d) A superior place to live.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) The sun burns up new life.
(b) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(c) The sun is overrated.
(d) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
3. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He disobeyed his father too often.
(b) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(c) He and Anu had a fight.
(d) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
4. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 432,000 years.
(b) 700,000 years
(c) 1,000,000 years.
(d) 500,000 years.
5. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
2. Where did An or Anu live?
3. In Chapter 4, which god (and son of Anu) was revealed to have created man and ruled from Nippur?
4. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)