|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sitchin associate to a circle in Chapter 8?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The universe.
(c) The number 3600.
(d) The solar system.
2. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
(a) A place to borrow resources from.
(b) A vacation home.
(c) Somewhere to visit the relatives.
(d) A place to seed with life.
3. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(a) The moon.
4. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of the gods.
(b) The spirit of gods.
(c) The sperm of Zeus.
(d) The sperm of animals.
5. Who became Anu's lover after 555 B.C.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
2. Who is Adapa?
3. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
4. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
5. After more humans were made for the mines, where they eventually sent?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)