|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do anthropologists think man first appeared?
2. How did Sitchin think that the Nefilim created Homo sapiens?
(c) Genetic engineering.
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(b) Strong and powerful.
4. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
(a) He and Anu had a fight.
(b) He did not marry who is father had wanted him to.
(c) He was not Anu's legitimate son.
(d) He disobeyed his father too often.
5. Who was the engineer responsible for man's creation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
2. Shar came back into orbit during what years?
3. What type of planet was Shar?
4. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
5. In Sumerian belief, who may go to heaven?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)