|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Anu's son cast from heaven?
(a) For raping Ninlil (Sud).
(b) For killing his brother Ea.
(c) For mistreating animals.
(d) For stealing from his father, Anu.
2. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) The first man created by Enki.
(c) Enlil's son.
(d) Inanna's lover.
3. What does Sitchin claim about his creation story?
(a) It was only creationism.
(b) It was completely true.
(c) It was a blend of creationism and evolution.
(d) It involved a lot of scientific evolution.
4. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
(a) A superior place to live.
(b) A type of being.
(c) The length of the orbit of the planet Shar.
(d) The Luke's family constantly lies to him
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(a) Vital to survival.
(b) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(d) Appealing because it offered something different.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
2. Who was Marduk?
3. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
4. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
5. What was the length of Earth's life determined by?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)