|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 432,000 years.
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) 700,000 years
(d) 1,000,000 years.
2. How is the planet-god of Shar described in Sumerian texts?
(c) Strong and powerful.
3. What was used to fertilize a Homo erectus egg?
(a) The sperm of Zeus.
(b) The sperm of the gods.
(c) The spirit of gods.
(d) The sperm of animals.
4. Who is Adapa?
(a) Enki's son.
(b) Enlil's son.
(c) Inanna's lover.
(d) The first man created by Enki.
5. To the Sumerians, the arrival of Marduk and Shar was______.
(b) Very regular and used to bring improvements to its people.
(c) Vital to survival.
(d) Appealing because it offered something different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Enki become successor of Anu's throne?
2. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
3. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
4. What type of planet was Shar?
5. What did Sitchin suggest that "shar" meant?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)