One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Creation of Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Iannna marry?
(a) Enki's son, Enlil.
(b) No one.
(c) Her own brother, Ea.
(d) Enki's son, Dumuzi.
2. In Sitchin's opinion, why didn't "life" need a sun?
(a) A planet could generate its own heat to keep it functioning.
(b) Heat is generated by the moon, not the sun.
(c) The sun burns up new life.
(d) The sun is overrated.
3. How long were the great Sumerian rulers?
(a) 432,000 years.
(b) 1,000,000 years.
(c) 500,000 years.
(d) 700,000 years
4. How many major Sumerian gods are there?
(a) 6 male and 6 female.
(b) 13 total.
(c) 7 male and 7 female.
(d) 18 total.
5. Where did some scientists claim that life began?
(b) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon arriving on Earth, what did the Nefilim encounter?
2. While Adapa was developing and before he was born, where did he live?
3. Was a god/homo erectus mix the gods first choice?
4. What did Sitchin think that the Nefilims wanted to use planet Earth for (besides mining)?
5. Sitchin believed that the stories of Sumerian gods were _________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)