Chapter 1, The Endless Beginning
1. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
(b) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(c) We are all aliens.
(d) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) An elliptical orbit.
(d) A circular orbit.
4. Who are the Neflim?
(a) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
(b) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(c) A lizard.
(d) The people of Nefia.
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(b) Creating creative artwork.
(c) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
6. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(b) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(c) That life may have come from elsewhere.
(d) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
This section contains 3,951 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)