Chapter 1, The Endless Beginning
1. In 12TH PLANET, what was Zecharia Sitchin's main argument?
(a) We are all aliens.
(b) There were (at one time) 15 planets in our solar system.
(c) He was a descendant of Jesus.
(d) Sumerian myths of a pantheon of gods are facts.
2. This planet comes near earth every 3600 years.
3. What type of orbit is the above planet on?
(a) An oblong orbit.
(b) A square orbit.
(c) A circular orbit.
(d) An elliptical orbit.
4. Who are the Neflim?
(a) An advanced being that inhabited Shar.
(b) The people of Nefia.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A vicious type of prehistoric animal.
5. What did Sitchin credit the Neflim with?
(a) Creating the Bible and documenting their inventions.
(b) Advancing humanity and also for the stories of the Great Flood
(c) Creating creative artwork.
(d) Killing off prehistoric humans.
6. To Sitchin, the chemical makeup and beginnings of life on Earth imply ____________.
(a) That Earth is a terrible place to live.
(b) That humans are the greatest life ever created.
(c) There were more animals than humans in ancient times.
(d) That life may have come from elsewhere.
This section contains 3,951 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)