|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
2. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
3. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
4. Amelie says that she is going to beg _____________to protect Ernestine.
5. Villeterque wonders about the painting of scenes where crime reigns __________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Mademoiselle de Florville.
2. What did Klossowski state that Sade believed regarding "Nature in a state of perpetual motion"?
This section contains 867 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)