Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
2. Herman states that he often calls upon Colonel Sanders because of ______________.
3. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
4. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
5. According to Ernestine, what will she never be able to do again?
Compare and contrast the character of Oxtiern in the play "Oxtiern" and in the story "Ernestine." How are the depictions similar? How are they different? Which Oxtiern did you find more offensive? Why?
Do you agree with Villeterque's point of view on Sade's writings? Why/Why not? With what part of his statements do you agree? Why? With what part of his statements do you disagree? Why?
Do you believe that Sade's writings were pornographic? Or, did he go beyond pornographic for you (as a reader)? Were there specific actions that you would consider "going a little too far"? Or, do you believe that Sade went just far enough?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)