|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "society" have to authenticate in regard to the "young maids" at the fourth dinner party?
(a) Their bloodlines.
(b) Their reproductive ability.
(c) Their abandonment.
(d) Their virginity.
2. In Tale Three of Part Two, what does "he" hold to a girl's heart when he is raping her?
(a) A sword.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A flower.
(d) A dagger.
3. What does Oxtiern say that he and Herman need to do before they duel?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Tell Ernestine about the duel.
(c) Tell the Colonel about the duel.
(d) Have breakfast.
4. According to the Bishop, who needs to be punished severely on Saturday?
5. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) Three men and three women.
(b) All men.
(c) One man and one woman.
(d) All women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
2. Whom does Duc kiss on the mouth in the third room that the "society" visits on the "First Day"?
3. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
4. What does Ernestine say "would really suit" her?
5. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)