|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the "young lads," who are 12-14 years of age, wear to the first dinner parties of the "society"?
(b) Feminine attire.
(c) Bondage attire.
2. How old is Heme in Part Three?
3. Oxtiern tells Derbac his one goal in life is ____________.
(a) To be married.
(b) To be happy.
(c) To be published as a poet.
(d) To be wealthy.
4. What is the name of the narrations that everyone has gathered to listen to on "The First Day"?
(a) "An Afternoon of Love."
(c) "Feats of Duc."
(d) "Simple Passions."
5. When the Colonel and Ernestine arrive at Stockholm, whose home do they visit?
(c) Madame Glunch's.
(d) Madame Plorman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
2. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
3. What does Madame Scholtz do when Herman refuses her advances?
4. Who throws a plate at his wife during the mid-day meal?
5. What is the name of the man whom Ernestine loves?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)