|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) All women.
(b) One man and one woman.
(c) Three men and three women.
(d) All men.
2. At what age did Duc carry out a plan to rob a public coach and rape all of the occupants?
3. What is the most imposing mine in all of Sweden?
(a) Tarpeg mine.
(b) Aitak mine.
(c) Kiruna mine.
(d) Sandvik mine.
4. At what time do the "Statutes" declare that the men should rise in the morning?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 6:00 am.
(c) 12:00 pm.
(d) 10:00 am.
5. Whom does Fabrice call the most dangerous man in Sweden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
2. What does Oxtiern tell Fabrice his intentions are regarding Ernestine?
3. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
4. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
5. Who offers himself/herself up to the Bishop, given that another has not satisfied him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Narcisse at the supper meal on the First Day?
2. What do the "four libertines" do to strengthen their ties?
3. At the third dinner party, who are the guests?
4. What are the stage directions for Act One?
5. Who are the guests at the first dinner party of the "four libertines"?
6. What are the facts regarding the 150 Criminal Passions?
7. Why does Duclos' story get interrupted on the First Day?
8. Why do Oxtiern and Madame Scholtz scheme to keep Ernestine and Herman apart?
9. When Duclos continues her story on the First Day, what questions does Duc have regarding the story?
10. What are the details surrounding Herman?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)