|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
(a) Vile and foul creatures.
(b) The oldest creatures.
(c) The purest creatures.
(d) The youngest creatues.
2. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
(a) They were abducted.
(b) They were from a brothel.
(c) They were from a convent.
(d) They were from the prisons.
3. When the Colonel and Ernestine arrive at Stockholm, whose home do they visit?
(b) Madame Plorman's.
(d) Madame Glunch's.
4. According to Ernestine, what will she never be able to do again?
5. How many witnesses sign depositions against Herman for the theft of Madame Scholtz's money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxtiern tell Fabrice his intentions are regarding Ernestine?
2. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
3. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
4. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
5. Who goes to visit Duc on the "First Day"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the facts regarding the 150 Murderous Passions?
2. When Duclos continues her story on the First Day, what questions does Duc have regarding the story?
3. What does the First Day entail?
4. What are the facts regarding the 150 Criminal Passions?
5. Why does Ernestine wish to marry Herman?
6. What happens to Narcisse at the supper meal on the First Day?
7. What are the details surrounding Herman?
8. What does the Duc require of Curval if he is to allow Curval to marry his daughter Julie?
9. Why does Herman want to wait to marry?
10. To whom do the 150 Simple Passions belong?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)