|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Duc during the first day, ______________ are "they who absolutely cannot bear the instant when the illusion is shattered."
2. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
(a) The President.
3. Who is present at the first dinner party of the "society"?
(a) Only the members of the "society."
(b) Both women and men.
(c) Men only.
(d) Women only.
4. Who are the guests at the second dinner party?
(a) Homeless boys.
(b) Homeless girls.
(c) Girls of "superior class."
5. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
(c) Ernestine's father.
(d) Ernestine's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
2. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
3. What does Madame Scholtz do when Herman refuses her advances?
4. What does Ernestine say "would really suit" her?
5. Amelie says that she is going to beg _____________to protect Ernestine.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)