Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
2. Herman states that he often calls upon Colonel Sanders because of ______________.
(a) His debt to the Colonel.
(b) His gratitude to the Colonel.
(c) His common religion with the Colonel.
(d) His love for the Colonel's daughter.
3. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
4. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) Hercule and Adalaide.
(b) Duc and Duclos.
(c) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
(d) The President and Jane.
5. According to Ernestine, what will she never be able to do again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxtiern tell Fabrice his intentions are regarding Ernestine?
2. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
3. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
4. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
5. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)