|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A brother and sister.
(d) Two sisters.
2. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
(a) Louis XIV.
(b) Charles II.
(c) Francois V.
3. According to Duc during the first day, ______________ are "they who absolutely cannot bear the instant when the illusion is shattered."
4. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
5. What is the name of Duc's daughter whom he gives to Curval to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a plate at his wife during the mid-day meal?
2. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
3. The "society" collect dues for __________.
4. Amelie says that she is going to beg _____________to protect Ernestine.
5. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the facts regarding the 150 Criminal Passions?
2. What does Martaine state that she wants to do on the 10th of January?
3. What does the Duc require of Curval if he is to allow Curval to marry his daughter Julie?
4. What does Oxtiern tell Fabrice is his only concern?
5. What happens to Narcisse at the supper meal on the First Day?
6. What are the details surrounding Herman?
7. At the third dinner party, who are the guests?
8. What does the First Day entail?
9. What do the "four libertines" do to strengthen their ties?
10. Why does Duclos' story get interrupted on the First Day?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)