|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
2. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
3. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
(a) Someone's toe.
(b) Someone's hair.
(c) Someone's arm.
(d) Someone's finger.
4. The auditors are moved to which room to listen to narrations?
(a) The billiards room.
(b) The smoking lounge.
(c) The library.
(d) The throne room.
5. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
(a) Vile and foul creatures.
(b) The youngest creatues.
(c) The purest creatures.
(d) The oldest creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "society" collect dues for __________.
2. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
3. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
4. What does Madame Scholtz and Oxtiern plan to do to break up Herman and Ernestine?
5. What does the narrator say is the second most important city in Sweden?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)