Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
2. Herman states that he often calls upon Colonel Sanders because of ______________.
(a) His debt to the Colonel.
(b) His gratitude to the Colonel.
(c) His common religion with the Colonel.
(d) His love for the Colonel's daughter.
3. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
4. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) Hercule and Adalaide.
(b) Duc and Duclos.
(c) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
(d) The President and Jane.
5. According to Ernestine, what will she never be able to do again?
6. What does Oxtiern tell Fabrice his intentions are regarding Ernestine?
(a) To send her away.
(b) To marry her.
(c) To murder her.
(d) To make her his mistress.
7. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
8. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
9. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
(a) Educating other Fathers.
(b) Educating little girls.
(c) Educating himself.
(d) Educating little boys.
10. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(a) A brother and sister.
(c) Two brothers.
(d) Two sisters.
11. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
(a) Ernestine's father.
(d) Ernestine's brother.
12. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
(a) The corset.
(b) The wide sash.
(c) The little sash.
(d) The apron.
13. What does Madame Scholtz do when Herman refuses her advances?
(a) She swears she will have him killed.
(b) She tells him to get out of her house.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She swears to kill the Colonel.
14. Whom does Fabrice call the most dangerous man in Sweden?
15. On what day is the "First Day"?
(a) January 1.
(b) November 1.
(c) May 1.
(d) December 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tale Three of Part Two, what does "he" hold to a girl's heart when he is raping her?
2. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
3. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
4. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
5. What do the "young lads," who are 12-14 years of age, wear to the first dinner parties of the "society"?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)