|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
2. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) One man and one woman.
(b) Three men and three women.
(c) All men.
(d) All women.
3. What does Oxtiern say that he and Herman need to do before they duel?
(a) Tell Ernestine about the duel.
(b) Tell the Colonel about the duel.
(c) Have dinner.
(d) Have breakfast.
4. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
5. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
6. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
(c) The President.
7. What does the "society" have to authenticate in regard to the "young maids" at the fourth dinner party?
(a) Their abandonment.
(b) Their bloodlines.
(c) Their reproductive ability.
(d) Their virginity.
8. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
(a) Ernestine's father.
(c) Ernestine's brother.
9. According to the Bishop, who needs to be punished severely on Saturday?
10. How much money does Madame Scholtz accuse Herman of stealing?
(a) 10,000 ducats.
(b) 100,000 ducats.
(c) 50,000 ducats.
(d) 250,000 ducats.
11. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
12. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
13. In Part Two, on what evening is Duc flogged while copulating with Zelmire's maid?
14. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
15. The narrator tells Falkeniem that his sole purpose in traveling is ___________.
(a) The teach.
(b) To spread peace.
(c) To study.
(d) To collect wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oxtiern plan for Ernestine to travel by carriage to Norrkoping?
2. What is the name of the man whom Ernestine loves?
3. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
4. Where does Oxtiern plan to take Ernestine after leaving Fabrice's home?
5. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)