Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
2. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
3. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
4. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade come to know at an early age?
5. In what month was Sade married?
6. Who ordered a mistress of a brothel to stop giving women to Sade?
7. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
This section contains 3,445 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)