|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
2. Where did Florville go to give birth?
3. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
4. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
5. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
(a) The purest creatures.
(b) The youngest creatues.
(c) Vile and foul creatures.
(d) The oldest creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
2. What is the name of the man whom Ernestine loves?
3. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
4. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
5. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)