|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
(a) The youngest creatues.
(b) The purest creatures.
(c) The oldest creatures.
(d) Vile and foul creatures.
2. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
3. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Gauls.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Greeks.
4. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
5. What kind of opinions does an author hold when they contradict their own views?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the second most important city in Sweden?
2. Madame Scholtz tells Oxtiern that Herman's profession is that of a ___________.
3. How old is Heme in Part Three?
4. According to Klossowski, what philosopher opposed the sufferings of the innocent?
5. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)