|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prejudices does Oxtiern accuse Derbac of having?
2. What is the name of Duc's daughter whom he gives to Curval to marry?
3. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
4. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
5. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what people did the novel originate?
2. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
3. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
4. What does Madame Scholtz do when Herman refuses her advances?
5. How many men seized Herman as he ran from Madame Scholtz's house after being accused of theft?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)