|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
(c) An original and eternal Nature.
2. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
3. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
(a) A history of his life in Bastille.
(b) An authentic portrait of him.
(c) A record of his crimes.
(d) An objective view on his work.
4. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Nemours.
(b) Near Caaux.
(c) Near Saulcet.
(d) Near Laiz.
5. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 25,000 francs.
(b) 5,000 francs.
(c) 15,000 francs.
(d) 10,000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells Falkeniem that his sole purpose in traveling is ___________.
2. How much per year does the "society" collect?
3. What character did Beauvoir claim had been created as a projection of Sade himself?
4. The narrator questions Falkeniem about __________.
5. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)