|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ernestine, what will she never be able to do again?
2. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
(a) Ernestine's brother.
(c) Ernestine's father.
3. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
(a) Being an accuser.
(b) Being a destroyer.
(c) Being a creative evolutionist.
(d) Being a forgiver.
4. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
(a) The troubadours.
(b) The prose writers.
(c) The miracle pageant writers.
(d) The satirists.
5. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(a) Two brothers.
(b) Two sisters.
(d) A brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
2. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
3. In what cell was Sade kept while at Vincennes prison?
4. What is the name of the man whom Ernestine loves?
5. How many children does Courval have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)