|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Nemours.
(b) Near Laiz.
(c) Near Saulcet.
(d) Near Caaux.
2. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
(a) Someone's arm.
(b) Someone's toe.
(c) Someone's finger.
(d) Someone's hair.
3. What did Sade "push to a point" where "it will be invested with the form of a truly transcendental fatalism"?
(c) Materialistic atheism.
(d) Crime and ounishment.
4. How many men seized Herman as he ran from Madame Scholtz's house after being accused of theft?
5. What is the most imposing mine in all of Sweden?
(a) Sandvik mine.
(b) Kiruna mine.
(c) Aitak mine.
(d) Tarpeg mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Herman states that he often calls upon Colonel Sanders because of ______________.
2. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
3. How many witnesses sign depositions against Herman for the theft of Madame Scholtz's money?
4. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
5. On what day is the "First Day"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)