|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing that Sade did when society "quickly seized upon Sade's secret and classified it as a crime"?
(c) All of the given answers.
2. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
3. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
4. At what age did Duc carry out a plan to rob a public coach and rape all of the occupants?
5. Who goes to visit Duc on the "First Day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
2. What does Ernestine say "would really suit" her?
3. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
4. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
5. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)