|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
(a) They were from a convent.
(b) They were abducted.
(c) They were from the prisons.
(d) They were from a brothel.
2. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
3. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
4. Who is the only man to "discharge" on the morning of the "First Day"?
5. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
(a) The satirists.
(b) The miracle pageant writers.
(c) The troubadours.
(d) The prose writers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
2. Fabrice asks Oxtiern to have a "trifle" bit more ______________.
3. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
4. Who mistreated a poor family and then called for his own punishment by whipping?
5. How many witnesses sign depositions against Herman for the theft of Madame Scholtz's money?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)