|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(a) St. Pierre.
(b) Marcus Flind.
2. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
3. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
(a) The miracle pageant writers.
(b) The prose writers.
(c) The satirists.
(d) The troubadours.
4. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
5. Whom does Duc kiss on the mouth in the third room that the "society" visits on the "First Day"?
(b) Their wives.
(c) All of the boys.
(d) The young maids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oxtiern's protege protege is considered to be _____________.
2. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
3. How many men are gathered to be "guests" at the first supper party of "the society"?
4. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
5. With what people did the novel originate?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)