|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Scholtz and Oxtiern plan to do to break up Herman and Ernestine?
(a) Get rid of Herman and Ernestine.
(b) Get rid of Herman.
(c) Have Oxtiern abduct Ernestine.
(d) Get rid of Ernestine.
2. How much money does Madame Scholtz accuse Herman of stealing?
(a) 10,000 ducats.
(b) 100,000 ducats.
(c) 250,000 ducats.
(d) 50,000 ducats.
3. The window of Mademoiselle Ernestine's opens to face _____________.
(a) The stables.
(c) The garden.
(d) The Maze.
4. What does Oxtiern say that he and Herman need to do before they duel?
(a) Tell the Colonel about the duel.
(b) Have breakfast.
(c) Tell Ernestine about the duel.
(d) Have dinner.
5. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fabrice asks Oxtiern to have a "trifle" bit more ______________.
2. Oxtiern tells Derbac his one goal in life is ____________.
3. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
4. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
5. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of saying that the way to happiness was _______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)