|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are gathered to be "guests" at the first supper party of "the society"?
2. Whom does Duc kiss on the mouth in the third room that the "society" visits on the "First Day"?
(a) The young maids.
(b) All of the boys.
(c) Their wives.
3. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
(a) Charles II.
(c) Francois V.
(d) Louis XIV.
4. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
5. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
2. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
3. In Tale Three of Part Two, what does "he" hold to a girl's heart when he is raping her?
4. Who mistreated a poor family and then called for his own punishment by whipping?
5. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)