|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
2. According to Freud, what is "the life instinct"?
3. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
4. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
5. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
(a) An original and eternal Nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sade "push to a point" where "it will be invested with the form of a truly transcendental fatalism"?
2. What kind of feeling did Villeterque state that he had while reading Sade's work?
3. Villeterque wonders about the painting of scenes where crime reigns __________.
4. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
5. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)