|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(a) De Sevigne.
2. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
(a) Out of context passages of lust.
(b) Out of context isolated phrases.
(c) Out of context delusions.
(d) Out of context passages of dialogue.
3. At the end of his review, what did Villeterque say would happen to Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson?
(a) They would "be revered."
(b) They would "be found guilty of their crimes."
(c) They would "be exhaulted."
(d) They would be "read no more."
4. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
(a) The story about her finding God.
(b) The story of her parents.
(c) The story behind her affair.
(d) The adventures of her life.
5. What did Sade call Villeterque during his response to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is a girl thrown into in Tale 49 of Part Three?
2. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
3. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
4. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
5. When does Nature find man "wrong"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)