|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
2. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
(a) Celadon and Sophie.
(b) Martin and Blathe.
(c) Dimitri and Sophia.
(d) Stal and Aphrodite.
3. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A sad life.
(b) An charmed life.
(c) A libertine life.
(d) A secluded life.
4. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
(a) The prose writers.
(b) The troubadours.
(c) The miracle pageant writers.
(d) The satirists.
5. According to Klossowski, what philosopher opposed the sufferings of the innocent?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Duc during the first day, ______________ are "they who absolutely cannot bear the instant when the illusion is shattered."
2. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
3. What writer loathed Sade and referred to him as "monster author"?
4. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
5. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)