|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sade, the truly honest man refuses to deal in ____________.
2. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) All men.
(b) Three men and three women.
(c) All women.
(d) One man and one woman.
3. In what month was Sade married?
4. Which of Sade's plays was a great success?
(a) "Le Prevaricateur ou le Magistrat du temps passe."
(c) "Les Antiquaires."
(d) "Les Fetes de l'amitie."
5. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
2. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
3. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
4. In what year was Sade imprisoned for debt?
5. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)