|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is the "First Day"?
(a) May 1.
(b) January 1.
(c) November 1.
(d) December 1.
2. According to Duc during the first day, ______________ are "they who absolutely cannot bear the instant when the illusion is shattered."
3. How old is Heme in Part Three?
4. Who is present at the first dinner party of the "society"?
(a) Both women and men.
(b) Women only.
(c) Men only.
(d) Only the members of the "society."
5. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) The President and Jane.
(b) Hercule and Adalaide.
(c) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
(d) Duc and Duclos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
2. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
3. According to Klossowski, "the substitution of Nature in a state of perpetual motion for God signifies, not the arrival of a happier era for humanity," but ____________________.
4. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
5. According to Sade, the truly honest man refuses to deal in ____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)