|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
(a) Gothic language.
(b) Romance language.
(c) Portuguese language.
(d) Germanic language.
2. Who are the guests at the second dinner party?
(a) Homeless girls.
(b) Girls of "superior class."
(d) Homeless boys.
3. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
4. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(d) De Sevigne.
5. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of "painting" ____________.
2. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
3. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
4. All ____________are barred from the dining table of the "society."
5. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)