|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Gauls.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Italians.
2. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Sinful memories.
(b) Sins against God.
(c) Aberrations of Nature.
(d) Immoral books.
3. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
4. Villeterque wonders about the painting of scenes where crime reigns __________.
(b) As Nature wanted.
5. In what month was Sade married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
2. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
3. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
4. Who is the first slave to Nature's laws?
5. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)