|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "matter" does Courval state "concerns me not the least"?
(a) Her birth.
(b) Her sin.
(c) Her modesty.
(d) Her religion.
2. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
3. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
4. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
5. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of "painting" ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
2. What did Klossowski state was the only way Sadean conscience recovers her liberty?
3. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
4. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
5. How many children does Courval have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)