|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
2. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
(a) Charles II.
(c) Francois V.
(d) Louis XIV.
3. How old are the "young maids" that attend the fourth dinner party?
4. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 10,000 francs.
(b) 15,000 francs.
(c) 25,000 francs.
(d) 5,000 francs.
5. All ____________are barred from the dining table of the "society."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Duc kiss on the mouth in the third room that the "society" visits on the "First Day"?
2. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
3. When does Nature find man "wrong"?
4. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
5. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)