|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
2. How many men are gathered to be "guests" at the first supper party of "the society"?
3. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(a) Two sisters.
(b) Two brothers.
(d) A brother and sister.
4. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
5. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
2. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
3. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
4. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
5. Who mistreated a poor family and then called for his own punishment by whipping?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)