|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the "young maids" that attend the fourth dinner party?
2. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were stolen.
(c) They were burned.
(d) They were banned.
3. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
4. What name is given to "any work of imagination fashioned from the most uncommon adventures which men experience in the course of their lives"?
5. The "society" collect dues for __________.
(c) Interests of pleasure.
(d) Court fines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
2. What book did Sade say that Villeterque had not read, based upon his "stupid account"?
3. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
4. What did Sade "push to a point" where "it will be invested with the form of a truly transcendental fatalism"?
5. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)