|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of opinions does an author hold when they contradict their own views?
2. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
3. What writer loathed Sade and referred to him as "monster author"?
4. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Immoral books.
(b) Sinful memories.
(c) Aberrations of Nature.
(d) Sins against God.
5. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
(a) All Hallow's Eve.
(d) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
2. How much per year does the "society" collect?
3. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
4. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
5. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)