|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are gathered to be "guests" at the first supper party of "the society"?
2. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
3. Which of Sade's plays was a great success?
(a) "Les Antiquaires."
(b) "Les Fetes de l'amitie."
(c) "Le Prevaricateur ou le Magistrat du temps passe."
4. What character did Beauvoir claim had been created as a projection of Sade himself?
5. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of opinions does an author hold when they contradict their own views?
2. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
3. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
4. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
5. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)