|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
2. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
3. Given that Beauvoir stated that he found no "hint of ambition" in Sade, what did Beauvoir state that he believed about Sade?
(a) He would be burned for his sins.
(b) He was bound for greatness.
(c) He was satisfied living a mundane life.
(d) He was a coward.
4. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
5. Villeterque wonders about the painting of scenes where crime reigns __________.
(a) As Nature wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are gathered to be "guests" at the first supper party of "the society"?
2. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of "painting" ____________.
3. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of saying that the way to happiness was _______________.
4. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
5. Who is the first slave to Nature's laws?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)