|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers himself/herself up to the Bishop, given that another has not satisfied him?
2. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
3. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His mistress.
(d) His wife.
4. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were burned.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were banned.
(d) They were stolen.
5. How many questions did Villeterque state he would "bother with"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
2. Who throws a plate at his wife during the mid-day meal?
3. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
4. What did Klossowski state was the only way Sadean conscience recovers her liberty?
5. At the end of his review, what did Villeterque say would happen to Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)