|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the "young lads," who are 12-14 years of age, wear to the first dinner parties of the "society"?
(a) Bondage attire.
(b) Feminine attire.
2. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
3. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
(a) They were abducted.
(b) They were from a convent.
(c) They were from the prisons.
(d) They were from a brothel.
4. What kind of opinions does an author hold when they contradict their own views?
5. According to the Bishop, who needs to be punished severely on Saturday?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
2. Who is present at the first dinner party of the "society"?
3. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
4. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
5. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)