|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Nature find man "wrong"?
(a) When he multiplies.
(b) When he sins against mankind.
(c) When he sins against God.
(d) When he sins against Nature.
2. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
3. How old are the "young maids" that attend the fourth dinner party?
4. Who are the guests at the second dinner party?
(b) Homeless boys.
(c) Homeless girls.
(d) Girls of "superior class."
5. What was the first thing that Sade did when society "quickly seized upon Sade's secret and classified it as a crime"?
(d) All of the given answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
2. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
3. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
4. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
5. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)