|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only man to "discharge" on the morning of the "First Day"?
2. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(a) De Sevigne.
3. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
4. Where did Florville go to give birth?
5. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
(a) Being a destroyer.
(b) Being an accuser.
(c) Being a creative evolutionist.
(d) Being a forgiver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
2. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
3. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
4. What year did both Maurice Heine and Gilbert Lely give as the birth year of Sade "the writer"?
5. What did Klossowski state was the only way Sadean conscience recovers her liberty?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)