|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Sade, passed novels on to "our courtly storytellers"?
2. How many questions did Villeterque state he would "bother with"?
3. With what people did the novel originate?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Palestinians.
(c) The Egyptions.
(d) The Moors.
4. According to Sade, the truly honest man refuses to deal in ____________.
5. How old was Duclos when she found Geoffrey, a monk, in a cell with Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a plate at his wife during the mid-day meal?
2. What is the name of the narrations that everyone has gathered to listen to on "The First Day"?
3. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
4. How many children does Courval have?
5. What character did Beauvoir claim had been created as a projection of Sade himself?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)