|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
2. Villeterque accused Sade of portraying villains who were _________.
3. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
(a) His mistress.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His best friend.
4. In what year was Sade imprisoned for debt?
5. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
(a) Sade's bad relationship with his mother.
(b) Sade was maladjusted.
(c) Sade was bipolar.
(d) Sade was a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "society" collect dues for __________.
2. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
3. What do the "young lads," who are 12-14 years of age, wear to the first dinner parties of the "society"?
4. On what day is the "First Day"?
5. What "matter" does Courval state "concerns me not the least"?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)