|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Florville go to give birth?
2. What do the "young lads," who are 12-14 years of age, wear to the first dinner parties of the "society"?
(c) Feminine attire.
(d) Bondage attire.
3. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were stolen.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were banned.
(d) They were burned.
4. How old was Duclos when she found Geoffrey, a monk, in a cell with Louis?
5. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
Short Answer Questions
1. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
2. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
3. Who is the only man to "discharge" on the morning of the "First Day"?
4. How many years longer does Sade say that Courval will live?
5. Who offers himself/herself up to the Bishop, given that another has not satisfied him?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)