|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
2. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
3. Which person is interrupted during their narration and told by the President not to omit any details?
4. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Saulcet.
(b) Near Nemours.
(c) Near Laiz.
(d) Near Caaux.
5. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
(a) An objective view on his work.
(b) A history of his life in Bastille.
(c) An authentic portrait of him.
(d) A record of his crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
2. What is the name of the narrations that everyone has gathered to listen to on "The First Day"?
3. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
4. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade long for?
5. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)