|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
2. How old are the "young maids" that attend the fourth dinner party?
3. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
4. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A libertine life.
(b) A secluded life.
(c) An charmed life.
(d) A sad life.
5. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
(a) New Year's.
(c) All Hallow's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
2. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
3. In what month was Sade married?
4. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
5. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)