|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
2. How many courses does the mid-day meal have?
3. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Gauls.
4. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(c) St. Pierre.
(d) Marcus Flind.
5. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
Short Answer Questions
1. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
2. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
3. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
4. Who mistreated a poor family and then called for his own punishment by whipping?
5. What was the first thing that Sade did when society "quickly seized upon Sade's secret and classified it as a crime"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)