|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A sad life.
(b) An charmed life.
(c) A secluded life.
(d) A libertine life.
2. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were stolen.
(c) They were banned.
(d) They were burned.
3. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
4. The "society" collect dues for __________.
(a) Interests of pleasure.
(b) Court fines.
5. According to Freud, what is "the life instinct"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
2. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
3. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
4. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
5. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)