|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Florville and Courval.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
(a) Portuguese language.
(b) Gothic language.
(c) Romance language.
(d) Germanic language.
2. How many children does Courval have?
3. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
4. In what month was Sade married?
5. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
(b) Societal aversions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
2. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
3. How many questions did Villeterque state he would "bother with"?
4. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
5. According to Sade, man is prey to what two weaknesses?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)