|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Florville and Courval.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
2. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
(a) The story about her finding God.
(b) The adventures of her life.
(c) The story of her parents.
(d) The story behind her affair.
3. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
4. In what month was Sade married?
5. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
(a) A brothel.
(b) In prison.
(c) His bed.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
2. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
3. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
4. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
5. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)