|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Florville and Courval.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were banned.
(b) They were stolen.
(c) They were lost.
(d) They were burned.
2. How many children does Courval have?
3. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
4. Where did Florville go to give birth?
5. In what cell was Sade kept while at Vincennes prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do biographers fail to present in regard to Sade?
2. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
3. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
4. According to Freud, what is "the life instinct"?
5. What did Sade call Villeterque during his response to him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)