|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Florville and Courval.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sade, the truly honest man refuses to deal in ____________.
2. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(d) De Sevigne.
3. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
(a) New Year's.
(c) All Hallow's Eve.
4. What character did Beauvoir claim had been created as a projection of Sade himself?
5. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
2. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
3. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
4. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
5. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)