|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Florville and Courval.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Courval have?
2. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
(a) His bed.
(b) A brothel.
(c) His home.
(d) In prison.
3. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Aberrations of Nature.
(b) Immoral books.
(c) Sins against God.
(d) Sinful memories.
4. According to Sade, the truly honest man refuses to deal in ____________.
5. What did Sade call Villeterque at the opening of his reply to him?
(c) Hack writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
2. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
3. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
4. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of saying that the way to happiness was _______________.
5. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)