|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Villeterque's Review of Les Crimes de l'Amour and Sade's Reply.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
(c) All Hallow's Eve.
(d) New Year's.
2. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
3. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
4. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were banned.
(c) They were stolen.
(d) They were burned.
5. Villeterque accused Sade of portraying villains who were _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sade call Villeterque during his response to him?
2. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
3. Who ordered a mistress of a brothel to stop giving women to Sade?
4. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
5. When does Nature find man "wrong"?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)