|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nature as Destructive Principle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
2. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
(c) Societal aversions.
3. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
4. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
(a) An original and eternal Nature.
5. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade come to know at an early age?
2. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
3. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
4. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
5. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)