|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nature as Destructive Principle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing that Sade did when society "quickly seized upon Sade's secret and classified it as a crime"?
(c) All of the given answers.
2. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
3. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
4. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
5. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
(d) An original and eternal Nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was Sade married?
2. Whom did Klossowski quote about "original sin"?
3. Which of Sade's plays was a great success?
4. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
5. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)