|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nature as Destructive Principle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
2. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
3. In what year was Sade imprisoned for debt?
4. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
5. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
2. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
3. What character did Beauvoir claim had been created as a projection of Sade himself?
4. Whom did Klossowski quote about "original sin"?
5. The purpose of Nature is ___________.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)