|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nature as Destructive Principle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Sade imprisoned for debt?
2. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
3. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade long for?
(a) A strong soul.
(b) The ability to be regarded as a famous writer.
(c) A real life.
(d) The ability to do what he wished without punishment.
4. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
5. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
(a) His wife.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
2. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
3. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
4. Who ordered a mistress of a brothel to stop giving women to Sade?
5. Who is the first slave to Nature's laws?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)