|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nature as Destructive Principle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
2. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
3. What chemist did Klossowski quote regarding his fears about Nature?
4. Whom did Klossowski name as the "original guilty party"?
5. Where was the only place that Sade believed he could assert himself?
(a) A brothel.
(b) His home.
(c) In prison.
(d) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Beauvoir state embodied Sade's failure?
2. Given that Beauvoir stated that he found no "hint of ambition" in Sade, what did Beauvoir state that he believed about Sade?
3. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade long for?
4. Who is the first slave to Nature's laws?
5. Why did Beauvoir state that Sade "mistrusted everything and everybody"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)