Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ernestine, A Swedish Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fabrice asks Oxtiern to have a "trifle" bit more ______________.
2. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
(a) A slave boy.
(c) An officer in the Navy.
3. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
4. With what people did the novel originate?
(a) The Palestinians.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Egyptions.
(d) The Greeks.
5. In addition to confessing to the theft of Madame Scholtz's money, what else does she require Herman to do?
(a) Submit to a life of debt to her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Kill Oxtiern.
(d) Become her slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Courval have?
2. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
3. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
4. Which of Sade's plays was a great success?
5. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)