Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
(a) Educating himself.
(b) Educating little girls.
(c) Educating other Fathers.
(d) Educating little boys.
2. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
3. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
4. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
5. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Sinful memories.
(b) Sins against God.
(c) Aberrations of Nature.
(d) Immoral books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Villeterque accused Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson of "painting" ____________.
2. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
3. Who are the guests at the third dinner party?
4. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
5. Villeterque accused Sade of portraying villains who were _________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)