|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years longer does Sade say that Courval will live?
2. According to Beauvoir, what did Sade long for?
(a) A real life.
(b) A strong soul.
(c) The ability to do what he wished without punishment.
(d) The ability to be regarded as a famous writer.
3. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Sins against God.
(b) Immoral books.
(c) Aberrations of Nature.
(d) Sinful memories.
4. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
5. Whom does Fabrice call the most dangerous man in Sweden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing that Sade believed would fulfill his existence?
2. On what day is the "First Day"?
3. According to Casmir's claims, who is the accomplice to the Count in debaucheries?
4. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
5. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)