|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sade call Villeterque during his response to him?
2. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
3. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) The President and Jane.
(b) Hercule and Adalaide.
(c) Duc and Duclos.
(d) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
4. What did Sade "push to a point" where "it will be invested with the form of a truly transcendental fatalism"?
(b) Crime and ounishment.
(c) Materialistic atheism.
5. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
2. What do the eight young sultanas serve to the "society" at 11:00?
3. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
4. Who is present at the first dinner party of the "society"?
5. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)