|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
2. What name is given to "any work of imagination fashioned from the most uncommon adventures which men experience in the course of their lives"?
3. What kind of feeling did Villeterque state that he had while reading Sade's work?
(a) Feeling of indignation.
(b) Feeling of synthesis.
(c) Feeling of calmness.
(d) Feeling of pride.
4. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(a) Marcus Flind.
(b) St. Pierre.
5. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what people did the novel originate?
2. According to the rules, who has to be present whenever two or more children are present?
3. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
4. What did Sade believe Villeterque's insults were "dictated by"?
5. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)