|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(a) Two brothers.
(c) A brother and sister.
(d) Two sisters.
2. Amelie says that she is going to beg _____________to protect Ernestine.
(c) The Court.
3. What year did both Maurice Heine and Gilbert Lely give as the birth year of Sade "the writer"?
4. Whom does Duc kiss on the mouth in the third room that the "society" visits on the "First Day"?
(a) The young maids.
(b) Their wives.
(d) All of the boys.
5. Who offers himself/herself up to the Bishop, given that another has not satisfied him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
2. Who engineered Sade's escape form Miolans?
3. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
4. In Tale Three of Part Two, what does "he" hold to a girl's heart when he is raping her?
5. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)