|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Fabrice wish the Count to lodge?
(b) The Devil.
2. The auditors are moved to which room to listen to narrations?
(a) The smoking lounge.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The billiards room.
(d) The library.
3. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) Three men and three women.
(b) All women.
(c) All men.
(d) One man and one woman.
4. Who challenges Oxtiern to a duel?
(b) Ernestine's father.
(d) Ernestine's brother.
5. How old is Heme in Part Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of his review, what did Villeterque say would happen to Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson?
2. Amelie says that she is going to beg _____________to protect Ernestine.
3. According to "Must We Burn Sade?" what happened to Sade's manuscripts?
4. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
5. What year did both Maurice Heine and Gilbert Lely give as the birth year of Sade "the writer"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)