|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on the Novel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sade, man is prey to what two weaknesses?
(a) Prayer and love.
(b) Lust and love.
(c) Desire and need.
(d) Prayer and desire.
2. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(b) De Sevigne.
3. In what month was Sade married?
4. In March of 1793, how old was Sade?
5. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
(a) Germanic language.
(b) Romance language.
(c) Gothic language.
(d) Portuguese language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first slave to Nature's laws?
2. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
3. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
4. Who ordered a mistress of a brothel to stop giving women to Sade?
5. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)