Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxtiern, or The Misfortunes of Libertinage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is a girl thrown into in Tale 49 of Part Three?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A closet.
(d) A barn.
2. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Saulcet.
(b) Near Caaux.
(c) Near Laiz.
(d) Near Nemours.
3. What was the "unique pleasure" of Father Etienne?
(a) Educating other Fathers.
(b) Educating little boys.
(c) Educating himself.
(d) Educating little girls.
4. Which author did Sade supposedly ignore because of his jealousy regarding the individual's success as a writer?
(b) Thackeray .
5. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 25,000 francs.
(b) 15,000 francs.
(c) 10,000 francs.
(d) 5,000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
2. What does Courval's wife devote herself to after leaving him?
3. According to the rules, who has to be present whenever two or more children are present?
4. On what holiday did Sade terrorize Rose Keller?
5. What did Sade accuse Villeterque of quoting?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)