|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
2. What did Sade state that "I have never written"?
(a) Aberrations of Nature.
(b) Immoral books.
(c) Sins against God.
(d) Sinful memories.
3. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
4. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 15,000 francs.
(b) 10,000 francs.
(c) 25,000 francs.
(d) 5,000 francs.
5. How many children does Courval have?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
2. Villeterque accused Sade of portraying villains who were _________.
3. In Klossowski's quoting of "120 Days of Sodom," what will never exist "wherever men are equal and when differences do not exist"?
4. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
5. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)