|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
2. According to Freud, what is "the life instinct"?
3. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
(a) The story behind her affair.
(b) The story about her finding God.
(c) The adventures of her life.
(d) The story of her parents.
4. At what time do the "Statutes" declare that the men should rise in the morning?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 12:00 pm.
5. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
2. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
3. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
4. For the private party that is held every Friday, from where do the women come?
5. What did Sade believe existed outside of the three kingdoms of species and creatures?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)