|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age range of the young men who were gathered to be at the "society's" first dinner party"?
2. Where did Florville go to give birth?
3. What did Sade call Villeterque during his response to him?
4. How many questions did Villeterque state he would "bother with"?
5. At the end of his review, what did Villeterque say would happen to Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson?
(a) They would "be revered."
(b) They would be "read no more."
(c) They would "be exhaulted."
(d) They would "be found guilty of their crimes."
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Sade say that Villeterque had not read, based upon his "stupid account"?
2. What writer loathed Sade and referred to him as "monster author"?
3. With what people did the novel originate?
4. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
5. Whose daughter does Duc want to marry?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)