|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of his review, what did Villeterque say would happen to Rousseau, Voltaire, Marmontel, Fielding, and Richardson?
(a) They would "be found guilty of their crimes."
(b) They would be "read no more."
(c) They would "be revered."
(d) They would "be exhaulted."
2. How many questions did Villeterque state he would "bother with"?
3. How many questions did Villeterque say that Sade had raised in "Reflections on the Novel"?
4. According to Freud, what is "the life instinct"?
5. How much per year does the "society" collect?
(b) 2 million.
(c) 1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
2. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
3. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
4. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
5. What was Voltaire's purpose in writing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)