|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Florville go to give birth?
2. How many things did Sade challenge Villeterque to do?
3. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(d) De Sevigne.
4. Whom did Klossowski quote about "original sin"?
(a) Joseph de Maistre.
5. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
2. According to the Introduction to "120 Days of Sodom," whose war has drained the state treasury?
3. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
4. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
5. What did Klossowski state was a "moral being and not a created being"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)