|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
(b) An officer in the Navy.
(d) A slave boy.
2. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
3. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
(a) Prayer and love.
(b) Hate and power.
(c) Spite and malice.
(d) Lust and love.
4. What did Klossowski state was the only way Sadean conscience recovers her liberty?
(a) By insuring that her works become immortal.
(b) By forging forward at all costs.
(c) By forgetting who she is completely.
(d) By destroying her own works.
5. According to Klossowski, "what we call crime must contain the key" to ___________.
(c) Societal aversions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
2. Who are the guests at the second dinner party?
3. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
4. What is the name of Duc's daughter whom he gives to Curval to marry?
5. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)