|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Klossowski state was the only way Sadean conscience recovers her liberty?
(a) By destroying her own works.
(b) By forging forward at all costs.
(c) By forgetting who she is completely.
(d) By insuring that her works become immortal.
2. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
(a) Gothic language.
(b) Portuguese language.
(c) Romance language.
(d) Germanic language.
3. Whom did Klossowski quote about "original sin"?
(c) Joseph de Maistre.
4. According to the book's introduction, how many times has Duc de Blangis been married?
5. Who is present at the first dinner party of the "society"?
(a) Men only.
(b) Women only.
(c) Only the members of the "society."
(d) Both women and men.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what "level" did Freud look at life?
2. Who are the guests at the second dinner party?
3. "Punishments are always ___________________ to the crime."
4. How many children did Duc de Blangis have?
5. According to Klossowski, what philosopher opposed the sufferings of the innocent?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)