|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(b) Marcus Flind.
(d) St. Pierre.
2. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
3. How old is Heme in Part Three?
4. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A secluded life.
(b) A libertine life.
(c) A sad life.
(d) An charmed life.
5. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
2. Who, according to Sade, passed novels on to "our courtly storytellers"?
3. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
4. According to Sade, man is prey to what two weaknesses?
5. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)