|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
(a) Gothic language.
(b) Portuguese language.
(c) Germanic language.
(d) Romance language.
2. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
3. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(b) Marcus Flind.
(d) St. Pierre.
4. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
(a) The story about her finding God.
(b) The story behind her affair.
(c) The adventures of her life.
(d) The story of her parents.
5. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(a) De Sevigne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Voltaire's purpose in writing?
2. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
3. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
4. According to Sade, who needed to be classified as poets and not novelists?
5. Where did Florville go to give birth?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)