|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
(a) The corset.
(b) The apron.
(c) The wide sash.
(d) The little sash.
2. Which author did Sade supposedly ignore because of his jealousy regarding the individual's success as a writer?
(c) Thackeray .
3. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) Duc and Duclos.
(b) The President and Jane.
(c) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
(d) Hercule and Adalaide.
4. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 10,000 francs.
(b) 15,000 francs.
(c) 5,000 francs.
(d) 25,000 francs.
5. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
2. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
3. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
4. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
5. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)