|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(a) De Sevigne.
2. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
(a) Dimitri and Sophia.
(b) Stal and Aphrodite.
(c) Celadon and Sophie.
(d) Martin and Blathe.
3. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
(a) 10,000 francs.
(b) 25,000 francs.
(c) 15,000 francs.
(d) 5,000 francs.
4. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
5. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
(a) Someone's hair.
(b) Someone's finger.
(c) Someone's toe.
(d) Someone's arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Florville go to give birth?
2. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
3. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
4. What writer loathed Sade and referred to him as "monster author"?
5. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)