|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
2. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
3. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
(a) A brother and sister.
(b) Two sisters.
(d) Two brothers.
4. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
(a) Someone's toe.
(b) Someone's finger.
(c) Someone's arm.
(d) Someone's hair.
5. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
2. Who, according to Sade, passed novels on to "our courtly storytellers"?
3. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
4. In Tale Three of Part Two, what does "he" hold to a girl's heart when he is raping her?
5. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)