|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
(a) The story of her parents.
(b) The story behind her affair.
(c) The story about her finding God.
(d) The adventures of her life.
2. What is cut off in Tale 46 in Part Three?
(a) Someone's finger.
(b) Someone's toe.
(c) Someone's hair.
(d) Someone's arm.
3. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Caaux.
(b) Near Nemours.
(c) Near Laiz.
(d) Near Saulcet.
4. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
(b) De Sevigne.
5. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is a girl thrown into in Tale 49 of Part Three?
2. What name is given to "any work of imagination fashioned from the most uncommon adventures which men experience in the course of their lives"?
3. What "matter" does Courval state "concerns me not the least"?
4. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
5. How many children does Courval have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)