|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what cell was Sade kept while at Vincennes prison?
2. What name is given to "any work of imagination fashioned from the most uncommon adventures which men experience in the course of their lives"?
3. Where does Courval spend most of his time?
(a) Near Saulcet.
(b) Near Caaux.
(c) Near Laiz.
(d) Near Nemours.
4. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
5. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
(a) The little sash.
(b) The apron.
(c) The wide sash.
(d) The corset.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
2. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
3. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
4. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
5. Where did Florville go to give birth?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)