|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tale 19, what age must the virgins be with which "he" wishes to copulate?
2. What name is given to "any work of imagination fashioned from the most uncommon adventures which men experience in the course of their lives"?
3. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
(a) Martin and Blathe.
(b) Stal and Aphrodite.
(c) Celadon and Sophie.
(d) Dimitri and Sophia.
4. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
5. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
(a) Hyacinthe and Fanny.
(b) The President and Jane.
(c) Hercule and Adalaide.
(d) Duc and Duclos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
2. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
3. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
4. With what people did the novel originate?
5. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)