|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which author did Sade supposedly ignore because of his jealousy regarding the individual's success as a writer?
(c) Thackeray .
2. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(c) Marcus Flind.
(d) St. Pierre.
3. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
4. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
(a) Hate and power.
(b) Prayer and love.
(c) Spite and malice.
(d) Lust and love.
5. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
2. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
3. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
4. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
5. What year did both Maurice Heine and Gilbert Lely give as the birth year of Sade "the writer"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)