|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
2. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
3. How many years longer does Sade say that Courval will live?
4. Which author did Sade supposedly ignore because of his jealousy regarding the individual's success as a writer?
(a) Thackeray .
5. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
2. According to Part Three of "The 120 Days of Sodom," what month is it?
3. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
4. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
5. How many children does Courval have?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)