|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writer loathed Sade and referred to him as "monster author"?
2. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
3. According to Champville, on the 16th of December, with whom is Duc always pictured?
(a) All men.
(b) All women.
(c) One man and one woman.
(d) Three men and three women.
4. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
5. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
2. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
3. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
4. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
5. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)