|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
2. Whom is "given" to the company on the 6th night of Part Three?
3. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A secluded life.
(b) A libertine life.
(c) A sad life.
(d) An charmed life.
4. Madame de Verquin tries to set Florville up with __________.
(a) An officer in the Navy.
(b) A slave boy.
5. To what Roman goddess does Courval compare Florville?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
2. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
3. Who taught Florville to live a virtuous life?
4. What year did both Maurice Heine and Gilbert Lely give as the birth year of Sade "the writer"?
5. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)