|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sade, man is prey to what two weaknesses?
(a) Lust and love.
(b) Prayer and love.
(c) Desire and need.
(d) Prayer and desire.
2. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
3. What kind of life did Florville live, according to a former colleague of Courval's?
(a) A secluded life.
(b) An charmed life.
(c) A libertine life.
(d) A sad life.
4. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
5. At what age is Champville "deflowered"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had written successful novels, although he "indulged vice and strayed from virtue"?
2. In what year was the Bastille stormed?
3. Who wrote "Journees amusantes"?
4. At the opening of "Florville and Courval," how old is Courval?
5. What language was a mixture of Celtic and Latin?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)