|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is a girl thrown into in Tale 49 of Part Three?
(a) A coffin.
(b) A dungeon.
(c) A barn.
(d) A closet.
2. In Part Two, on what evening is Duc flogged while copulating with Zelmire's maid?
3. Who were the first novelists in Europe where "we dwell today"?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Gauls.
4. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
5. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
(a) Celadon and Sophie.
(b) Martin and Blathe.
(c) Dimitri and Sophia.
(d) Stal and Aphrodite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
2. Where did Florville go to give birth?
3. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
4. What does Florville want to tell Courval before they marry?
5. Who is bled on the 20th night of Part Three?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)