|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
(a) 4,000 francs a year.
(b) 500 francs a year.
(d) 2,000 francs a year.
2. Where did Florville go to give birth?
3. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
4. How old is Florville during the action of the story?
5. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Tale 11, "he" needs to be provided with __________.
2. On the evening of the 9th of December, what is Michette allowed to wear?
3. In what year did Sade publish "Les Crimes de l'Amour"?
4. In what cell was Sade kept while at Vincennes prison?
5. What was Voltaire's purpose in writing?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)