|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, on what evening is Duc flogged while copulating with Zelmire's maid?
2. Courval is told that Florville is related to ______________.
(a) St. Pierre.
(d) Marcus Flind.
3. Who gets married during the sixth week's festival in December?
(a) Celadon and Sophie.
(b) Stal and Aphrodite.
(c) Martin and Blathe.
(d) Dimitri and Sophia.
4. How many children does Courval have?
5. How much did Florville receive from her adoptive mother upon her death?
(a) 2,000 francs a year.
(b) 4,000 francs a year.
(d) 500 francs a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
2. Where did Florville go to give birth?
3. Who is married at the fifth's week festival in December?
4. In what cell was Sade kept while at Vincennes prison?
5. How old was Florville when Saint-Agne proposed to her?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)