|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The 120 Days of Sodom: Parts Two, Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, on what evening is Duc flogged while copulating with Zelmire's maid?
2. What item is a girl thrown into in Tale 49 of Part Three?
(a) A closet.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A barn.
(d) A dungeon.
3. In Tale 7, How old is the maid that lost her virginity to "his" valet?
4. According to Sade, the Romans had the weaknesses of ________________.
(a) Prayer and love.
(b) Spite and malice.
(c) Hate and power.
(d) Lust and love.
5. The passions are referred to in Part Four as ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Courval's income, as noted by Sade?
2. How old was Florville when she had a child that died?
3. On the 1st of December, how many tales does Champville tell?
4. During the storming of the Bastille, how many volumes of Sade's library were looted?
5. How many years longer does Sade say that Courval will live?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)