|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the centarian been reportedly seen outside of a health clinic in Chapter 10?
2. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
3. When does Chapter 14 begin?
(a) May 2, 1942.
(b) May 9, 2005.
(c) March 12, 2005.
(d) September 9, 1944.
4. In what year is Chapter 8 set?
5. What color hair does the Beauty have in the narrative?
6. What is the name of the company that Allan establishes after his mother's death?
(a) The TNT Demolition Comapny.
(b) The Karlsson Dynamite Company.
(c) The Aronsson Chemical Company.
(d) The Retrograde Atomic Company.
7. What is Bucket's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Benny Ljungberg.
(b) Henning Algotsson.
(c) Herbert Einstein.
(d) Henrik Hultén.
8. Where does the bus driver intend to drop off Allan after he's paid his fare in Chapter 2?
(a) Byringe Station.
9. How much money does Allan give the bus driver in Chapter 2?
(a) 25 crowns.
(b) 100 crowns.
(c) 48 crowns.
(d) 60 crowns.
10. Where does the narrator describe Allan's mother marching in the May Day parade in Chapter 4?
11. How many years has it been since Benny has seen his brother Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 20 years.
12. Where is Allan working in the beginnning of Chapter 11?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Los Alamos.
13. How much money does Benny give to Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
14. Where was Reverend Ferguson born, raised, and educated?
(c) New York.
15. During what years is Chapter 13 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is Allan's nursing home located?
2. Where did Bucket begin his criminal career?
3. How old is Allan when his mother dies?
4. When did the real-life General Francisco Franco live?
5. Who is the Prime Minister with whose daughter Esteban fell in love?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)