|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over whose inheritance money did Benny and Bosse have a falling out?
(a) Uncle Frasse's.
(b) Herbert Einstein's.
(c) Gunilla Bjorklund's.
(d) Superintendent Krook's.
2. Who spends much of his time fishing while staying at the Beauty's farm?
(a) Henrik Hultén.
3. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. What does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid intend to leak to the press in the end of Chapter 14?
(a) That "the centenarian is in grave danger from his kidnappers."
(b) That "the centenarian has left the country."
(c) That "the centenarian is a veritable murder machine."
(d) That "the centenarian" has died.
5. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests and questions Allan after he has blown up his childhood home in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the American president that appears at the luncheon in Chapter 23?
3. In what town is Allan's nursing home located?
4. During what years is Chapter 11 set?
5. Where does Allan say Benny drove him and Julius after they met when talking to Prosecutor Ranelid in Chapter 25?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)