|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. For what industry does Allan's father work when Allan is a child?
(a) The wheat industry.
(b) The gold industry.
(c) The postal service.
(d) The railway.
3. Where does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid tell Chief Inspector Aronsson to get a hotel room in Chapter 14?
4. What is the fine that Allan's father is forced to pay for standing in the town square and promoting contraceptives?
(a) 20 crowns.
(b) 10 crowns.
(c) 5 crowns.
(d) 2 crowns.
5. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
(a) A pony.
(c) A suitcase of money.
(d) A vase of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends much of his time fishing while staying at the Beauty's farm?
2. Why has Allan exploded his cottage in the end of the novel?
3. Where has Caracas fled, according to the Boss in Chapter 17?
4. What world leader does Allan describe as being "as crazy as they come" in the Epilogue?
5. Riga is the capital of what country?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)