|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bucket's wallet and identification discovered in Chapter 22?
2. How old is Ni Wayan Laksmi when she meets Allan and Herbert in Bali?
3. What does Bosse offer Benny and his friends for dinner when they arrive at his home in Chapter 15?
(b) Grilled chicken with roast potatoes.
(c) A whole roasted pig and soup.
(d) Grilled steaks with mashed potatoes.
4. How many languages did 11-year-old Claude Pennant speak when his family arrived in the Soviet Union?
5. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) President Truman.
(d) President Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What world leader does Allan describe as being "as crazy as they come" in the Epilogue?
2. During what years is Chapter 11 set?
3. Where does Allan arrive via ship in the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. What is described as "the first of the thirty-nine articles in the Anglican creed" in Chapter 13?
5. What is Ni Wayan Laksmi's name changed to after she marries Herbert?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)