|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolt's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Benny Ljungberg.
(b) Julius Jonsson.
(c) Bengt Bylund.
(d) Henning Algotsson.
2. How many converts in total does Reverend Ferguson say he's reached in Chapter 13?
3. Where does Allan say Benny drove him and Julius after they met when talking to Prosecutor Ranelid in Chapter 25?
4. What is the Boss's real name in the narrative?
(a) Allan Karlsson.
(b) Per-Gunnar Gerdin.
(c) Julius Jonsson.
(d) Benny Ljungberg.
5. Where is Allan working in the beginnning of Chapter 11?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Alamos.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time is Prosecutor Conny Ranelid to be at Bellringer Farm in Chapter 25?
2. On what date does Allan go to the Moscow Opera to look for Yury in Chapter 26?
3. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
4. Who is killed by the test explosives in Allan's gravel pit by accidentally driving his car there?
5. During what dates is Chapter 22 set?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)