|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many converts in total does Reverend Ferguson say he's reached in Chapter 13?
2. In what secret city did the Soviets develop their atomic bomb program?
3. Who arrests and questions Allan after he has blown up his childhood home in Chapter 7?
(a) Superintendent Krook.
(b) Superintendent Aronsson.
(c) Chief Inspector Aronsson.
(d) Prosecutor Ranelid.
4. When was Claude Pennant born?
5. Riga is the capital of what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allan Karlsson's middle name?
2. What is Allan's holding cell compared to when he arrives in Tehran in Chapter 13?
3. Who is the composer of the aria "Nessun Dorma" from the opera Turandot?
4. During what years is Chapter 20 set?
5. What kind of car has Bucket driven to Lake Farm, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)