|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allan Karlsson's middle name?
2. During what years is Chapter 9 set?
3. What political party does Allan claim Glenn Miller was associated with in Chapter 13?
4. On what date does Chapter 12 begin?
(a) May 9, 2005.
(b) May 12, 1945.
(c) March 5, 2005.
(d) May 12, 2005.
5. What is the name of the company that Allan establishes after his mother's death?
(a) The Karlsson Dynamite Company.
(b) The Aronsson Chemical Company.
(c) The Retrograde Atomic Company.
(d) The TNT Demolition Comapny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Caracas fled, according to the Boss in Chapter 17?
2. What is Allan's holding cell compared to when he arrives in Tehran in Chapter 13?
3. Approximately how many people were killed in the Battle of Stalingrad?
4. How many converts in total does Reverend Ferguson say he's reached in Chapter 13?
5. Who is the new ambassador at the Indonesian Embassy in Paris in Chapter 23?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)