|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Allan taken to meet at the Kremilin in Chapter 16?
(a) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) Marshal Beria.
2. What is Bolt's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Henning Algotsson.
(b) Bengt Bylund.
(c) Benny Ljungberg.
(d) Julius Jonsson.
3. What is the Boss's real name in the narrative?
(a) Allan Karlsson.
(b) Benny Ljungberg.
(c) Julius Jonsson.
(d) Per-Gunnar Gerdin.
4. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
5. Bosse's residence is located near what small town?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what years is Chapter 20 set?
2. What alcoholic beverage is served on Allan's trip to Shanghai in Chapter 11?
3. For what company does Allan work as an errand boy when he is ten years old?
4. Where is the "loony bin" located that the police call to pick up Allan in Chapter 7?
5. Who is the new ambassador at the Indonesian Embassy in Paris in Chapter 23?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)