|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrests and questions Allan after he has blown up his childhood home in Chapter 7?
(a) Superintendent Krook.
(b) Prosecutor Ranelid.
(c) Superintendent Aronsson.
(d) Chief Inspector Aronsson.
2. What Swedish tabloid toys with "the idea of using Tarot cards to help them home in on Allan’s whereabouts" in Chapter 19?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Express.
(c) The Daily.
(d) The Mirror.
3. When does Chapter 17 begin?
(a) May 16, 2006.
(b) September 12, 1959.
(c) May 10, 2005.
(d) May 2, 2005.
4. What is the fine that Allan's father is forced to pay for standing in the town square and promoting contraceptives?
(a) 20 crowns.
(b) 10 crowns.
(c) 2 crowns.
(d) 5 crowns.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, Bucket has been sitting outside of a supermarket in what town for four days?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ni Wayan Laksmi's name changed to after she marries Herbert?
2. What news has Harry S. Truman just received in Chapter 11?
3. How much money is promised to Allan if his help to the Soviets helps produce an atomic bomb in Chapter 16?
4. Who is the composer of the aria "Nessun Dorma" from the opera Turandot?
5. On what date was Allan Karlsson born?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)