|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10, Bucket has been sitting outside of a supermarket in what town for four days?
3. On what date does Chapter 19 begin?
(a) September 11, 1949.
(b) May 11, 2005.
(c) May 2, 2005.
(d) March 10, 2004.
4. Where does the narrator describe Allan's mother marching in the May Day parade in Chapter 4?
5. Where has the centarian been reportedly seen outside of a health clinic in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Franco serve to Allan after he has saved him from the bridge explosion in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the Prime Minister with whose daughter Esteban fell in love?
3. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
4. Who is the composer of the aria "Nessun Dorma" from the opera Turandot?
5. What alcoholic beverage is served on Allan's trip to Shanghai in Chapter 11?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)