|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Herbert's youngest son?
(a) Jason Einstein.
(b) Allan Einstein.
(c) Mao Einstein.
(d) Walter Einstein.
2. What political party does Herbert's wife found in Chapter 20?
(a) The Liberal Democratic Freedom Party.
(b) The Socialist Balinese Labor Party.
(c) The Communist Bali Party.
(d) The Balinese Labor Party.
3. What is Julius's last name in the narrative?
4. Who is the deputy chief of police in Jönköping that Chief Inspector Aronsson has gotten a lead from in Chapter 17?
(a) Julius Jonsson.
(b) Superintendent Krook.
(c) Henning Algotsson.
(d) Gunnar Löwenlind.
5. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
(a) March 12, 1904.
(b) June 3, 1929.
(c) May 2, 1910.
(d) September 1, 1932.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
2. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
3. What is the first town that Allan encounters after he's been freed from jail for blowing up his cabin in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Allan's father develop an affinity for the Tsar in Chapter 4?
5. What is Allan wearing when he escapes the care facility?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)