|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Allan's holding cell compared to when he arrives in Tehran in Chapter 13?
(a) A urinal.
(b) A castle.
2. How many years has it been since Benny has seen his brother Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 30 years.
3. What years are covered in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the Prime Minister with whose daughter Esteban fell in love?
(a) Miguel Primo de Rivera.
(b) José María Aznar.
(c) Mariano Rajoy Brey.
(d) José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero.
5. During what years is Chapter 13 set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid intend to leak to the press in the end of Chapter 14?
2. Over whose inheritance money did Benny and Bosse have a falling out?
3. Who is the Tsar that Allan's father describes in Chapter 4?
4. What kind of car has Bucket driven to Lake Farm, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
5. What is Bucket's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)