|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
(a) A suitcase of money.
(b) A vase of flowers.
(d) A pony.
2. What does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid intend to leak to the press in the end of Chapter 14?
(a) That "the centenarian is in grave danger from his kidnappers."
(b) That "the centenarian" has died.
(c) That "the centenarian has left the country."
(d) That "the centenarian is a veritable murder machine."
3. What is Julius's last name in the narrative?
4. What does Bosse offer Benny and his friends for dinner when they arrive at his home in Chapter 15?
(a) A whole roasted pig and soup.
(b) Grilled steaks with mashed potatoes.
(d) Grilled chicken with roast potatoes.
5. What is Bolt's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Julius Jonsson.
(b) Henning Algotsson.
(c) Bengt Bylund.
(d) Benny Ljungberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as "the first of the thirty-nine articles in the Anglican creed" in Chapter 13?
2. What is the name of Bosse's residence?
3. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
4. Where is Esteban from?
5. What is the first town that Allan encounters after he's been freed from jail for blowing up his cabin in Chapter 7?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)