|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic beverage is served on Allan's trip to Shanghai in Chapter 11?
(a) Whiskey and cola.
(b) Green banana liquor.
(d) Irish coffee.
2. During what years is Chapter 9 set?
3. What news has Harry S. Truman just received in Chapter 11?
(a) World War II has ended.
(b) World War II has erupted in Europe.
(c) President Roosevelt has died.
(d) Hitler has committed suicide.
4. Where does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid tell Chief Inspector Aronsson to get a hotel room in Chapter 14?
5. Where does the narrator describe Allan's mother marching in the May Day parade in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Allan establishes after his mother's death?
2. What is Bucket's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
3. On what date does Chapter 10 begin?
4. How much money does Benny give to Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
5. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)