|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid intend to leak to the press in the end of Chapter 14?
(a) That "the centenarian is a veritable murder machine."
(b) That "the centenarian has left the country."
(c) That "the centenarian" has died.
(d) That "the centenarian is in grave danger from his kidnappers."
2. Whose gravestone does Allan sit next to by the church after escaping the nursing home?
(b) Bernhard Lundborg's.
(c) Herbert Einstein's.
(d) Henning Algotsson's.
3. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What kind of car has Bucket driven to Lake Farm, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
(a) A school bus.
(b) A Chevy Tahoe.
(c) A Ford Mustang.
(d) A Corvette convertible.
5. What is the destination for the next bus leaving the station when Allan arrives in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alcoholic beverage is served on Allan's trip to Shanghai in Chapter 11?
2. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
3. What mountain range does Allan recall crossing in his youth in Chapter 2?
4. How many years has it been since Benny has seen his brother Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
5. Where did Bucket begin his criminal career?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)