|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car has Bucket driven to Lake Farm, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
(a) A Ford Mustang.
(b) A Chevy Tahoe.
(c) A Corvette convertible.
(d) A school bus.
2. Who is killed by the test explosives in Allan's gravel pit by accidentally driving his car there?
3. What words are on the jacket of the greasy young man who has left his suitcase with Allan at the train statoin?
(a) "The Violins."
(c) "Never Again."
(d) "The Violence."
4. What years are covered in Chapter 7?
5. What news has Harry S. Truman just received in Chapter 11?
(a) World War II has ended.
(b) President Roosevelt has died.
(c) Hitler has committed suicide.
(d) World War II has erupted in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Allan's father go after leaving his family?
2. What alcoholic beverage is served on Allan's trip to Shanghai in Chapter 11?
3. Who is the King of Sweden at the time when Allan leaves his childhood home?
4. What does the narrator describe Allan hiding and the nursing home director repeatedly finding it in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the company that Allan establishes after his mother's death?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)