|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Allan when his father's bed is moved into the wood-shed?
2. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
(a) A suitcase of money.
(c) A pony.
(d) A vase of flowers.
3. Where does Allan's father go after leaving his family?
(a) To Russia.
(b) To America.
(c) To India.
(d) To Spain.
4. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
5. Who is killed by the test explosives in Allan's gravel pit by accidentally driving his car there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the doctor that has Allan sterilized when he is in the asylum?
2. What does General Franco serve to Allan after he has saved him from the bridge explosion in Chapter 7?
3. In what town is Allan's nursing home located?
4. To where did the Swedish consulate in Petrograd send a telegram to inform Allan's mother of his father's death?
5. How is Bucket killed in the narrative?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)