|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julius's last name in the narrative?
2. How much money does Allan give the bus driver in Chapter 2?
(a) 60 crowns.
(b) 25 crowns.
(c) 48 crowns.
(d) 100 crowns.
3. Where does Allan's father go after leaving his family?
(a) To America.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To India.
(d) To Russia.
4. Where does the mayor send his staff to look for Allan in Chapter 3?
(a) To the cemetery and the laundromat.
(b) To the park and the liquor store.
(c) To the church and the funeral home.
(d) To the library and the radio station.
5. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "the upstart clown who had taken over" after the Tsar's deposal in Chapter 4?
2. How old is Allan when his father's bed is moved into the wood-shed?
3. For what industry does Allan's father work when Allan is a child?
4. What mountain range does Allan recall crossing in his youth in Chapter 2?
5. Who is the doctor that has Allan sterilized when he is in the asylum?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)