|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is promised to Allan if his help to the Soviets helps produce an atomic bomb in Chapter 16?
2. Bosse's residence is located near what small town?
3. How old is Allan after he's spent fifteen years in Bali in Chapter 20?
4. Who is the president of France in Chapter 23?
(a) Charles II.
(b) George VI.
(c) Charles de Gaulle.
(d) Henry VIII.
5. What is the fine that Allan's father is forced to pay for standing in the town square and promoting contraceptives?
(a) 20 crowns.
(b) 2 crowns.
(c) 5 crowns.
(d) 10 crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
2. Where is Allan working in the beginnning of Chapter 11?
3. What is the destination for the next bus leaving the station when Allan arrives in Chapter 2?
4. What Swedish tabloid toys with "the idea of using Tarot cards to help them home in on Allan’s whereabouts" in Chapter 19?
5. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)