|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bucket killed in the narrative?
(a) He is crushed by an elephant.
(b) He is hit by a school bus.
(c) He is hung.
(d) He falls backward into the river.
2. What is the first town that Allan encounters after he's been freed from jail for blowing up his cabin in Chapter 7?
3. On what date does Allan go to the Moscow Opera to look for Yury in Chapter 26?
(a) September 1, 1971.
(b) May 5, 2005.
(c) March 22, 1969.
(d) May 12, 1970.
4. Where does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid tell Chief Inspector Aronsson to get a hotel room in Chapter 14?
5. To where did the Swedish consulate in Petrograd send a telegram to inform Allan's mother of his father's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two cities in Japan did the United States hit with atomic bombs during WWII?
2. What is Ni Wayan Laksmi's name changed to after she marries Herbert?
3. What has the name of Sarov been changed to in Chapter 26?
4. Where does Allan's father go after leaving his family?
5. How much money is promised to Allan if his help to the Soviets helps produce an atomic bomb in Chapter 16?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)