|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ni Wayan Laksmi's name changed to after she marries Herbert?
(a) Amanda Einstein.
(b) Angelica Einstein.
(c) Maria Einstein.
(d) Anna Einstein.
2. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
(a) Never Again.
(b) The Vitriols.
(c) The Musicians.
(d) The Violence.
3. What years are covered in Chapter 7?
4. What celebration is set to take place on the day that Allan escapes the nursing home?
(a) A New Year's Eve party.
(b) An Easter brunch.
(c) Allan's birthday party.
(d) A Christmas party.
5. For what company does Allan work as an errand boy when he is ten years old?
(a) The KGB.
(b) Nitroglycerine Ltd.
(c) Johnson & Johnson.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what secret city did the Soviets develop their atomic bomb program?
2. What do Allan and his friends claim was in the suitcase when relating their story to Prosecutor Ranelid in Chapter 25?
3. Who is the prosecutor in charge in Eskilstuna?
4. What is Gunilla's last name?
5. During what years is Chapter 16 set?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)