|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President Truman.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What item of evidence have the investigators discovered where Bucket was killed in Chapter 14?
(a) Bucket's knife.
(b) Bucket's pill bottle.
(c) Bucket's revolver.
(d) Bucket's body.
3. Riga is the capital of what country?
4. What is the destination for the next bus leaving the station when Allan arrives in Chapter 2?
5. For what company does Allan work as an errand boy when he is ten years old?
(a) Johnson & Johnson.
(b) Nitroglycerine Ltd.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Claude Pennant born?
2. What is Allan wearing when he escapes the care facility?
3. Where does Allan arrive via ship in the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. What does Benny claim to have studied when talking with Prosecutor Ranelid in Chapter 25?
5. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)