|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the mayor send his staff to look for Allan in Chapter 3?
(a) To the cemetery and the laundromat.
(b) To the library and the radio station.
(c) To the church and the funeral home.
(d) To the park and the liquor store.
2. On what date was Allan Karlsson born?
(a) March 12, 1904.
(b) May 12, 1902.
(c) May 2, 1905.
(d) May 2, 1910.
3. To where did the Swedish consulate in Petrograd send a telegram to inform Allan's mother of his father's death?
4. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
(a) The Violence.
(b) The Vitriols.
(c) Never Again.
(d) The Musicians.
5. How many years did Allan spend in a mental institution following the explosives accident in his youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allan's room number at the nursing home?
2. For what industry does Allan's father work when Allan is a child?
3. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
4. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
5. How old is Allan when his mother dies?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)