|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the mayor send his staff to look for Allan in Chapter 3?
(a) To the library and the radio station.
(b) To the cemetery and the laundromat.
(c) To the park and the liquor store.
(d) To the church and the funeral home.
2. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
(a) The Musicians.
(b) The Vitriols.
(c) The Violence.
(d) Never Again.
3. How much money does Allan give the bus driver in Chapter 2?
(a) 100 crowns.
(b) 60 crowns.
(c) 48 crowns.
(d) 25 crowns.
4. Why does Allan's father develop an affinity for the Tsar in Chapter 4?
(a) Because of his ties to communism.
(b) Because of his ties to the United States.
(c) Because of all the bad luck he's suffered.
(d) Because of his ties to socialism.
5. Who is the Tsar that Allan's father describes in Chapter 4?
(a) Nicholas IV.
(b) Nicholas I.
(c) Nicholas II.
(d) Nicholas III.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what industry does Allan's father work when Allan is a child?
2. How many years did Allan spend in a mental institution following the explosives accident in his youth?
3. For what company does Allan work as an errand boy when he is ten years old?
4. Who is killed by the test explosives in Allan's gravel pit by accidentally driving his car there?
5. Who is the King of Sweden at the time when Allan leaves his childhood home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)