|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did the Swedish consulate in Petrograd send a telegram to inform Allan's mother of his father's death?
2. Who was the Nobel-prize laureate that Yury Borisovich Popov studied with?
(a) Professor Bernhard Lundborg.
(b) Herbert Einstein.
(c) Ernest Rutherford.
(d) Henning Algotsson.
3. What color hair does the Beauty have in the narrative?
4. Where does the chauffeur drive Allan to meet his potential employer in Chapter 16?
5. How many converts in total does Reverend Ferguson say he's reached in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Wholesale Merchant Gustavsson give to Allan's mother for the Easter Egg in Chapter 4?
2. Whom does the man presumed to be Albert Einstein claim to be after he has been kidnapped by the Soviets?
3. Who arrests and questions Allan after he has blown up his childhood home in Chapter 7?
4. How much money does Benny give to Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
5. Where does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid tell Chief Inspector Aronsson to get a hotel room in Chapter 14?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)