|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that Allan establishes after his mother's death?
(a) The Karlsson Dynamite Company.
(b) The TNT Demolition Comapny.
(c) The Aronsson Chemical Company.
(d) The Retrograde Atomic Company.
2. Who is the prosecutor in charge in Eskilstuna?
(a) Herbert Einstein.
(b) Henrik Hultén.
(c) Conny Ranelid.
(d) Benny Ljungberg.
3. What is the first town that Allan encounters after he's been freed from jail for blowing up his cabin in Chapter 7?
4. Where has Caracas fled, according to the Boss in Chapter 17?
(b) South America.
(d) Central Asia.
5. What is Bucket's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Henning Algotsson.
(b) Herbert Einstein.
(c) Benny Ljungberg.
(d) Henrik Hultén.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
2. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
3. What kind of car has Bucket driven to Lake Farm, according to the narrator in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Allan working in the beginnning of Chapter 11?
5. Where is Esteban from?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)