|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what location do General Franco's escorts take Allan so that he can take a ship home after leaving Spain?
(b) New York.
2. Who is the Tsar that Allan's father describes in Chapter 4?
(a) Nicholas IV.
(b) Nicholas I.
(c) Nicholas III.
(d) Nicholas II.
3. On what date was Allan Karlsson born?
(a) May 12, 1902.
(b) May 2, 1910.
(c) March 12, 1904.
(d) May 2, 1905.
4. Approximately how many people were killed in the Battle of Stalingrad?
(a) 1.9 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
5. Who is the King of Sweden at the time when Allan leaves his childhood home?
(a) King Eric XIV.
(b) King Johannes V.
(c) King Gustaf V.
(d) King Charles IX.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does the Beauty have in the narrative?
2. What does Allan drink with the friendly man while on the submarine in Chapter 16?
3. In what year does Chapter 18 begin?
4. What is Bolt's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
5. What is the Boss's real name in the narrative?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)