|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as "the first of the thirty-nine articles in the Anglican creed" in Chapter 13?
(a) The Reflection.
(b) The Trinity.
(d) The Genesis.
2. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. In what year does Chapter 18 begin?
4. When does Chapter 17 begin?
(a) September 12, 1959.
(b) May 10, 2005.
(c) May 16, 2006.
(d) May 2, 2005.
5. What is Bucket's real name revealed to be in Chapter 10?
(a) Henning Algotsson.
(b) Benny Ljungberg.
(c) Henrik Hultén.
(d) Herbert Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allan's father develop an affinity for the Tsar in Chapter 4?
2. How many years did Allan spend in a mental institution following the explosives accident in his youth?
3. What is the fine that Allan's father is forced to pay for standing in the town square and promoting contraceptives?
4. During what years is Chapter 13 set?
5. Where has the centarian been reportedly seen outside of a health clinic in Chapter 10?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)