|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Claude Pennant born?
2. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
(a) The Violence.
(b) The Vitriols.
(c) Never Again.
(d) The Musicians.
3. Where did Bucket begin his criminal career?
4. Riga is the capital of what country?
5. Where was Reverend Ferguson born, raised, and educated?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
2. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
3. Who is described as "the unfortunate man in charge of the car crushing machine at the scrap yard in the southern suburbs of Riga" in Chapter 22?
4. How many languages did 11-year-old Claude Pennant speak when his family arrived in the Soviet Union?
5. During what dates is Chapter 22 set?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)