|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many converts in total does Reverend Ferguson say he's reached in Chapter 13?
2. Who is the King of Sweden at the time when Allan leaves his childhood home?
(a) King Gustaf V.
(b) King Eric XIV.
(c) King Charles IX.
(d) King Johannes V.
3. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
4. In what year is Chapter 23 set?
5. How many years has it been since Benny has seen his brother Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Chapter 8 set?
2. What political party does Allan claim Glenn Miller was associated with in Chapter 13?
3. Where is Bucket's wallet and identification discovered in Chapter 22?
4. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
5. What was the name of the motorcycle club that Bucket started when he began his criminal career?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)