|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the new ambassador at the Indonesian Embassy in Paris in Chapter 23?
(a) Benny Ljungberg.
(b) Gunilla Bjorklund.
(c) Amanda Einstein.
(d) Julius Jonsson.
2. How many years has it been since Benny has seen his brother Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. Where does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid tell Chief Inspector Aronsson to get a hotel room in Chapter 14?
4. Where is Esteban from?
5. Where was Reverend Ferguson born, raised, and educated?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political party does Allan claim Glenn Miller was associated with in Chapter 13?
2. On what date is Chapter 24 set?
3. What does Prosecutor Conny Ranelid intend to leak to the press in the end of Chapter 14?
4. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
5. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)