|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esteban want to leave by the foundry owner's gate as he and Allan leave Sweden in Chapter 7?
(a) A suitcase of money.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) A pony.
2. Where was Claude Pennant born?
3. Who is the Prime Minister with whose daughter Esteban fell in love?
(a) José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero.
(b) Mariano Rajoy Brey.
(c) José María Aznar.
(d) Miguel Primo de Rivera.
4. Whom does the chief of police in Tehran want Allan to kill in Chapter 13?
(a) President Truman.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) President Johnson.
(d) President Nixon.
5. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 7 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 14 begin?
2. In what year is Chapter 23 set?
3. In what year is Chapter 8 set?
4. To what location do General Franco's escorts take Allan so that he can take a ship home after leaving Spain?
5. What is the first town that Allan encounters after he's been freed from jail for blowing up his cabin in Chapter 7?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)