|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Chapter 8 set?
2. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
3. For how long has Reverend Ferguson been in Iran searching for lost souls when he meets Allan?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. In what year does the narrator describe the Balinese volcano eruption in Chapter 23?
5. What years are covered in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what years is Chapter 13 set?
2. Bosse's residence is located near what small town?
3. How many languages did 11-year-old Claude Pennant speak when his family arrived in the Soviet Union?
4. Where was Reverend Ferguson born, raised, and educated?
5. How much money has the sailor been paid for dumping Bucket's remains in Chapter 22?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)