|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Claude Pennant born?
2. How much money does Benny give to Bosse when they meet in Chapter 15?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $3 million.
(d) $2 million.
3. What is the name of the police dog that accompanies Chief Inspector Aronsson in Chapter 8?
4. On what date does Allan blow up his childhood home and depart in Chapter 7?
(a) June 3, 1929.
(b) September 1, 1932.
(c) March 12, 1904.
(d) May 2, 1910.
5. What political party does Allan claim Glenn Miller was associated with in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the real-life General Francisco Franco live?
2. Riga is the capital of what country?
3. Where is the "loony bin" located that the police call to pick up Allan in Chapter 7?
4. Who arrests and questions Allan after he has blown up his childhood home in Chapter 7?
5. During what dates is Chapter 22 set?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)