1. On what date does Chapter 1 begin?
(a) May 9, 2009.
(b) May 2, 2005.
(c) March 12, 2005.
(d) May 10, 2005.
2. In what town is Allan's nursing home located?
3. What day of the week is it when Allan escapes the nursing home?
4. What celebration is set to take place on the day that Allan escapes the nursing home?
(a) A Christmas party.
(b) Allan's birthday party.
(c) A New Year's Eve party.
(d) An Easter brunch.
5. Who is the ill-tempered woman that heads the nursing home where Allan lives?
(a) Director Alice.
(b) Director Louise.
(c) Director Anna.
(d) Director Cleopatra.
6. What is Allan wearing when he escapes the care facility?
(a) A green jacket and trousers.
(b) A blue jacket and trousers.
(c) A black jacket and trousers.
(d) A brown jacket and trousers.
7. What kind of shoes is Allan wearing when he escapes the nursing home?
(a) Dress shoes.
(b) Cowboy boots.
(d) House slippers.
This section contains 3,439 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)