|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
2. How does Bryon react once the cops have taken Mark away?
3. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
4. Where does Bryon assume Mark gets his money?
5. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay discussing gang culture. Be sure to address:
1 - When gangs first socially documented.
2 - Some rituals that are commonly associated with gangs.
3 - Places where gangs can be found.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining anarchy. Would the world be better or worse without rules to govern the population? How would our current situation change? Should people be allowed to do whatever they want? How does anarchy relate to the hippie lifestyle?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the plight of teenage runaways. Is there a typical pattern of events that follows a teen running away? What motivates teens to leave home? What are some social programs that have been put into place to support teens who run away?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)