|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark say Bryon has changed in Chapter 7?
2. What alcohol does Mark get in Chapter 7?
3. What does Bryon say happened to his dad?
4. What is M&M's and Cathy's father's reaction when he finds out M&M is gone?
5. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay discussing gun culture in the United States. Does America have more guns than any other country in the world? Do the media play a role in painting a picture of the U.S. as a place where everyone has a gun?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing teen culture in the 1960s. Be sure to address:
1 - How was it different from today.
2 - Whether or not teens were more sheltered then than they are now.
3 - How the high school experience has changed.
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)