|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
2. What does Mark offer to do for Bryon in Chapter 9, after Bryon was beat up?
3. What does Bryon go searching for under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
4. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
5. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay discussing conscription. When has it been enforced in North American history? What has the public's reaction to conscription been? How would the public react if it were enforced again?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining your position on Bryon's actions. Was turning Mark in the right thing to do? What would you have done in the same situation? When does legal duty come before friendship and loyalty?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)