Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how does Bryon feel the day after he gets beaten up?
2. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
3. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
5. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay about race relations in North America. How much does misunderstanding between different races lead to violence? How is this violence perpetuated? Is gang membership often based on a common race and identity?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the 'hippie' movement in the 1960s. How did it affect youth culture? Do hippies still exist today?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)