|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bryon react once the cops have taken Mark away?
2. What does M&M say when he gets out of the car in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
4. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
5. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing teen culture in the 1960s. Be sure to address:
1 - How was it different from today.
2 - Whether or not teens were more sheltered then than they are now.
3 - How the high school experience has changed.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager. Be sure to address:
1 - Challenges teens face that adults seem to be unaware of.
2 - The benefits of being young.
3 - How teenagers can make the most of their youth.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay outlining the different stereotypes of high school students. Is there any truth to stereotypes? Is there any way to obliterate stereotypes?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)