|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
2. Where does Bryon go to wait for Mark in Chapter 8?
3. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
4. What does the doctor say will happen to M&M?
5. Where do the cops often give out tickets for illegal turns?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay discussing objectivity. Is it possible for a judge or a newspaper reporter to remain completely impartial while doing their jobs? How do our personal beliefs and opinions affect the way we react in situations where we should remain unbiased?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining how cars affected culture in the 20th century. How did they change social gatherings, food consumption and leisure activities?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager. Be sure to address:
1 - Challenges teens face that adults seem to be unaware of.
2 - The benefits of being young.
3 - How teenagers can make the most of their youth.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)