|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
2. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
4. What do Bryon, Cathy and M&M do after they go to a fast food restaurant in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay outlining the different stereotypes of high school students. Is there any truth to stereotypes? Is there any way to obliterate stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the process of dating in North America. Be sure to address:
1 - How it has evolved over the years.
2 - How it differs from that of other countries.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the plight of teenage runaways. Is there a typical pattern of events that follows a teen running away? What motivates teens to leave home? What are some social programs that have been put into place to support teens who run away?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)