|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence do the Texans receive?
2. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
3. What does a housewife give Bryon at work?
4. How does Mark justify dealing drugs to Bryon?
5. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing teen culture in the 1960s. Be sure to address:
1 - How was it different from today.
2 - Whether or not teens were more sheltered then than they are now.
3 - How the high school experience has changed.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing Mark's character. What motivates him? Is he a hero or an anti-hero?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining how cars affected culture in the 20th century. How did they change social gatherings, food consumption and leisure activities?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)