|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
2. Who is waiting for Bryon in his car when he finishes work in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
4. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
5. How does Bryon try to earn the respect of the people in the house in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay discussing gang culture. Be sure to address:
1 - When gangs first socially documented.
2 - Some rituals that are commonly associated with gangs.
3 - Places where gangs can be found.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay outlining the different stereotypes of high school students. Is there any truth to stereotypes? Is there any way to obliterate stereotypes?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)