|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
2. Where does Bryon go to wait for Mark in Chapter 8?
3. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
4. How does Bryon react once the cops have taken Mark away?
5. What slogan is painted on the side of one of the VW buses?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing Mark's character. What motivates him? Is he a hero or an anti-hero?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager. Be sure to address:
1 - Challenges teens face that adults seem to be unaware of.
2 - The benefits of being young.
3 - How teenagers can make the most of their youth.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining anarchy. Would the world be better or worse without rules to govern the population? How would our current situation change? Should people be allowed to do whatever they want? How does anarchy relate to the hippie lifestyle?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)