|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how does Bryon feel the day after he gets beaten up?
2. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
3. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
5. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager. Be sure to address:
1 - Challenges teens face that adults seem to be unaware of.
2 - The benefits of being young.
3 - How teenagers can make the most of their youth.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining your position on Bryon's actions. Was turning Mark in the right thing to do? What would you have done in the same situation? When does legal duty come before friendship and loyalty?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing the plight of teenage runaways. Is there a typical pattern of events that follows a teen running away? What motivates teens to leave home? What are some social programs that have been put into place to support teens who run away?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)