|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
2. Why do the inhabitants of the house have to keep a close eye on M&M?
3. What does Bryon promise in Chapter 9 that he and Cathy will do once he's better?
4. Where do Bryon and Mark take Angela in Chapter 7?
5. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay describing Mark's character. What motivates him? Is he a hero or an anti-hero?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay discussing objectivity. Is it possible for a judge or a newspaper reporter to remain completely impartial while doing their jobs? How do our personal beliefs and opinions affect the way we react in situations where we should remain unbiased?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay outlining the history of drugs and drug culture. How have laws changed regarding various substances? Why are some substances illegal, and not others? Why is drug culture so closely related to teens?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)