Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how does Bryon feel the day after he gets beaten up?
2. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
3. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
5. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
Write an essay describing Mark's character. What motivates him? Is he a hero or an anti-hero?
Write an essay explaining the advantages and disadvantages of being a teenager. Be sure to address:
1 - Challenges teens face that adults seem to be unaware of.
2 - The benefits of being young.
3 - How teenagers can make the most of their youth.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)