Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how does Bryon feel the day after he gets beaten up?
2. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
3. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
5. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay explaining the process of dating in North America. Be sure to address:
1 - How it has evolved over the years.
2 - How it differs from that of other countries.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the plight of teenage runaways. Is there a typical pattern of events that follows a teen running away? What motivates teens to leave home? What are some social programs that have been put into place to support teens who run away?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay outlining the different stereotypes of high school students. Is there any truth to stereotypes? Is there any way to obliterate stereotypes?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)