|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
2. Where do Cathy and Bryon find Mark in Chapter 6?
3. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
4. In Chapter 9, how does Bryon feel the day after he gets beaten up?
5. What does Mark say in Chapter 7 that surprises Bryon?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay addressing the issue of marriage. How have the ideals surrounding marriage changed over time? Has the average age of people getting married risen or lowered? Is it common for high school students to get married?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay discussing revenge. Be sure to touch upon:
1 - The motivations behind getting revenge.
2 - Some famous stories of revenge.
3 - Whether or not revenge helps to reconcile a situation.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining anarchy. Would the world be better or worse without rules to govern the population? How would our current situation change? Should people be allowed to do whatever they want? How does anarchy relate to the hippie lifestyle?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)