|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
2. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
3. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
4. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
5. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bryon's impression of the 'free love' house?
2. What does Mark think about stealing?
3. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
4. How does Bryon's mother react when Bryon turns Mark in?
5. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
6. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
7. Why does M&M get angry at Mark after he helps to rescue him from Curly Shepard?
8. What is Angela's home life like?
9. How do Bryon and Mark react differently to Charlie's death?
10. Why does Bryon hate Angela?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay explaining how cars affected culture in the 20th century. How did they change social gatherings, food consumption and leisure activities?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the process of dating in North America. Be sure to address:
1 - How it has evolved over the years.
2 - How it differs from that of other countries.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay outlining the history of drugs and drug culture. How have laws changed regarding various substances? Why are some substances illegal, and not others? Why is drug culture so closely related to teens?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)