|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
2. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
3. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
4. How many students are the in senior class?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bryon's impression of the 'free love' house?
2. Why doesn't Bryon want to get revenge on the Shepard gang?
3. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
4. What impression does Bryon give of his mother?
5. What is Bryon's opinion of hippies and their lifestyle?
6. How does Bryon feel about meeting Cathy's parents?
7. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
8. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
9. How does Bryon's mother react when he and Mark get into trouble?
10. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay explaining anarchy. Would the world be better or worse without rules to govern the population? How would our current situation change? Should people be allowed to do whatever they want? How does anarchy relate to the hippie lifestyle?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay explaining the process of dating in North America. Be sure to address:
1 - How it has evolved over the years.
2 - How it differs from that of other countries.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay discussing conscription. When has it been enforced in North American history? What has the public's reaction to conscription been? How would the public react if it were enforced again?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)