|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M&M doing when Bryon arrives at his house to pick up Cathy?
2. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Bryon ask for a job?
4. What were Bryon and Mark caught sneaking in to?
5. What is Bryon making for dinner when Terry Jones finds him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bryon feel about Cathy when they're around other guys?
2. What do Bryon and Mark think of M&M?
3. Why doesn't Mark understand Bryon?
4. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
5. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
6. How does Bryon feel about meeting Cathy's parents?
7. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
8. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
9. Why does Mark offer to fight Bryon in Chapter 8?
10. Describe Bryon's reaction to the Texans' trial and sentencing.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay discussing revenge. Be sure to touch upon:
1 - The motivations behind getting revenge.
2 - Some famous stories of revenge.
3 - Whether or not revenge helps to reconcile a situation.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing Mark's character. What motivates him? Is he a hero or an anti-hero?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining the process of dating in North America. Be sure to address:
1 - How it has evolved over the years.
2 - How it differs from that of other countries.
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)