|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcohol does Mark get in Chapter 7?
(b) Malt Liquor.
2. What does Bryon tell Mark after being confronted by the Shepard gang?
(a) He wishes he were dead.
(b) He doesn't want to get revenge.
(c) He feels responsible for Charlie's death.
(d) He is worried about M&M.
3. How does Bryon propose going steady with Cathy?
(a) He gives her his letter jacket.
(b) He gives her a bracelet.
(c) He gives her his class pin.
(d) He gets her a ring.
4. How does Bryon try to earn the respect of the people in the house in Chapter 8?
(a) He buys drugs from them.
(b) He makes a peace symbol with his fingers.
(c) He plays them a song on a guitar.
(d) He smokes a joint with them.
5. What does Mark say in Chapter 7 that surprises Bryon?
(a) Nothing bad has ever happened to him.
(b) He wants to be a dancer.
(c) He is in love with Cathy.
(d) He wants to learn how to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Shepard gang do to Bryon?
2. How does Mark justify dealing drugs to Bryon?
3. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
5. Where does Mark ask Bryon to stop in Chapter 7?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)