|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
(a) Because she knows he steals.
(b) Because they used to date.
(c) Because he's a bad influence.
(d) Because she thinks she's better than him.
2. What does Bryon promise in Chapter 9 that he and Cathy will do once he's better?
(a) They'll get married.
(b) They'll go to the movies.
(c) They'll go out for an expensive meal.
(d) They'll go find M&M.
3. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(a) Terry Jones.
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(b) Teens have died there before.
(c) Students often compete in drag races.
(d) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
5. Why do the inhabitants of the house have to keep a close eye on M&M?
(a) To make sure he doesn't burn down the house.
(b) To keep him from jumping out the window.
(c) To stop him from running away.
(d) To stop him from doing more drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark ask Bryon to stop in Chapter 7?
2. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
3. What does Bryon tell Mark after being confronted by the Shepard gang?
4. Where do Bryon and Mark take Angela in Chapter 7?
5. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)