|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M&M keep claiming to see in his hallucinations?
2. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
(a) He tells Bryon he loves him.
(b) He asks Bryon about a book he was reading.
(c) He defends marijuana.
(d) He decides to get a job at the supermarket.
3. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
(a) Because Mark dares him.
(b) In order to get a job.
(c) To impress Cathy.
(d) To make his mom proud.
4. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(c) Terry Jones.
5. What does Bryon realize about Mark after Mark's justification of dealing drugs?
(a) He is selfish.
(b) He doesn't love Bryon.
(c) He has no concept of right and wrong.
(d) He was using Bryon to get ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
2. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
3. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
4. How does Bryon try to earn the respect of the people in the house in Chapter 8?
5. What sentence do the Texans receive?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)