|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) Students often compete in drag races.
(b) Teens have died there before.
(c) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(d) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
2. What does Bryon find under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
(a) A diary.
(b) A bottle full of pills.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A gun.
3. Who stops at Terry Jones' house in Chapter 8?
(c) Tim and Curly Shepard.
4. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
(a) I love you.
(b) I'm here for you.
(d) I'm wrong.
5. What does Bryon promise in Chapter 9 that he and Cathy will do once he's better?
(a) They'll go to the movies.
(b) They'll go find M&M.
(c) They'll get married.
(d) They'll go out for an expensive meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
2. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
3. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
4. What sentence do the Texans receive?
5. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)