|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
(a) They're free.
(b) They're tolerant.
(c) They're crazy.
(d) They're loving.
2. What does M&M keep claiming to see in his hallucinations?
3. How does Mark say Bryon has changed in Chapter 7?
(a) He got a job.
(b) He keeps asking 'why.'
(c) He doesn't get into trouble anymore.
(d) He cut his hair.
4. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
(a) To help him find M&M.
(b) To pick up some stolen goods.
(c) To introduce him to his new girlfriend.
(d) To show him his new apartment.
5. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
2. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
3. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)