|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
(a) He cries.
(b) He stops talking to Bryon.
(c) He offers to fight him.
(d) He gets angry and calls Cathy names.
2. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
(a) He tells Bryon he loves him.
(b) He decides to get a job at the supermarket.
(c) He asks Bryon about a book he was reading.
(d) He defends marijuana.
3. What does Mr. Carlson tell Bryon in Chapter 10?
(a) That he thinks he did the right thing.
(b) That he blames him for M&M's problems.
(c) That he doesn't want him to see Cathy again.
(d) That he's proud of him.
4. What do the hippies call M&M's dealer?
(a) The father of wisdom.
(c) The Mystery Man.
(d) His travel agent.
5. How does Mark say Bryon has changed in Chapter 7?
(a) He doesn't get into trouble anymore.
(b) He cut his hair.
(c) He keeps asking 'why.'
(d) He got a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angela get married?
2. What does a housewife give Bryon at work?
3. Why does the Shepard gang want to hurt Bryon?
4. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
5. What sentence do the Texans receive?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)