|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cathy and Bryon find Mark in Chapter 6?
(a) At school.
(b) At Terry Jones' house.
(c) At the bowling alley.
(d) At the movies.
2. What does M&M say when he gets out of the car in Chapter 6?
(a) That he is angry with Mark.
(b) That he wants a hot dog.
(c) That he wants to buy more M&Ms.
(d) That he's never going home.
3. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
(a) Her father yells at him all the time.
(b) She thinks he is smoking marijuana.
(c) Because he is flunking gym.
(d) She doesn't like his new girlfriend.
4. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
(a) Because they used to date.
(b) Because she thinks she's better than him.
(c) Because she knows he steals.
(d) Because he's a bad influence.
5. Who is waiting for Bryon in his car when he finishes work in Chapter 8?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence do the Texans receive?
2. What is M&M high on when Bryon and Cathy arrive in Chapter 9?
3. What does Bryon say happened to his dad?
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
5. How does Mark justify dealing drugs to Bryon?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)