|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(c) Terry Jones.
2. What does Bryon say happened to his dad?
(a) He went to prison.
(b) He joined the circus.
(c) He died.
(d) He left one day and never came back.
3. What alcohol does Mark get in Chapter 7?
(b) Malt Liquor.
4. How does Bryon try to earn the respect of the people in the house in Chapter 8?
(a) He smokes a joint with them.
(b) He plays them a song on a guitar.
(c) He makes a peace symbol with his fingers.
(d) He buys drugs from them.
5. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
(b) I'm here for you.
(c) I love you.
(d) I'm wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark justify dealing drugs to Bryon?
2. What is the Ribbon?
3. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
4. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
5. Where does Bryon get a job in Chapter 7?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)