|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
(a) To show him his new apartment.
(b) To pick up some stolen goods.
(c) To help him find M&M.
(d) To introduce him to his new girlfriend.
2. Where does Bryon go to wait for Mark in Chapter 8?
(a) Terry Jones's house.
(b) The bowling alley.
(c) The Ribbon.
(d) The pool hall.
3. What does Bryon find under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bottle full of pills.
(c) A diary.
(d) A magazine.
4. What does Bryon tell Mark after being confronted by the Shepard gang?
(a) He doesn't want to get revenge.
(b) He feels responsible for Charlie's death.
(c) He wishes he were dead.
(d) He is worried about M&M.
5. What does Bryon say happened to his dad?
(a) He left one day and never came back.
(b) He joined the circus.
(c) He died.
(d) He went to prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
2. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
3. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
4. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
5. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)