|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryon promise in Chapter 9 that he and Cathy will do once he's better?
(a) They'll go to the movies.
(b) They'll go find M&M.
(c) They'll go out for an expensive meal.
(d) They'll get married.
2. What does the doctor say will happen to M&M?
(a) He says he will recover.
(b) He says he will die.
(c) He says he will be traumatized forever.
(d) He doesn't know.
3. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) Students often compete in drag races.
(b) Teens have died there before.
(c) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
(d) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
4. Where do Cathy and Bryon find Mark in Chapter 6?
(a) At the movies.
(b) At Terry Jones' house.
(c) At the bowling alley.
(d) At school.
5. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
(a) At the bowling alley.
(b) At the movies.
(c) At Terry Jones's house.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy do when Bryon drives her home from the hospital?
2. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
3. What do Bryon, Cathy and M&M do after they go to a fast food restaurant in Chapter 6?
4. Why do the inhabitants of the house have to keep a close eye on M&M?
5. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)