|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
(a) Street smart.
(c) A kid.
2. Why does the Shepard gang want to hurt Bryon?
(a) Mark asked them to.
(b) They were hired by the Texans.
(c) Because they have been enemies for years.
(d) To get revenge for Angela.
3. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
4. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
(a) He's too worried about M&M to focus.
(b) He gets yelled at by his boss.
(c) He is hung over.
(d) He has a confrontation with Angela.
5. Which fast food place do Bryon and his friends go to in Chapter 6?
(d) Big Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon go searching for under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
2. What does Cathy do when Bryon drives her home from the hospital?
3. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
4. How does rum affect Bryon?
5. What is M&M high on when Bryon and Cathy arrive in Chapter 9?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)