|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
(a) To help him find M&M.
(b) To introduce him to his new girlfriend.
(c) To show him his new apartment.
(d) To pick up some stolen goods.
2. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
(a) He asks Bryon about a book he was reading.
(b) He defends marijuana.
(c) He decides to get a job at the supermarket.
(d) He tells Bryon he loves him.
3. What is M&M high on when Bryon and Cathy arrive in Chapter 9?
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(b) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
(c) Teens have died there before.
(d) Students often compete in drag races.
5. Where do Bryon and Mark take Angela in Chapter 7?
(a) To the school parking lot.
(b) To the lake.
(c) To Bryon's house.
(d) To the Ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hippies call M&M's dealer?
2. Who is waiting for Bryon in his car when he finishes work in Chapter 8?
3. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
4. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
5. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)