|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cathy and Bryon find Mark in Chapter 6?
(a) At the bowling alley.
(b) At school.
(c) At the movies.
(d) At Terry Jones' house.
2. What does M&M say when he gets out of the car in Chapter 6?
(a) That he is angry with Mark.
(b) That he wants a hot dog.
(c) That he wants to buy more M&Ms.
(d) That he's never going home.
3. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
(a) He is confused and sullen.
(b) He is angry and wants to fight.
(c) He laughs at Bryon.
(d) He feels guilty and cries.
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) Teens have died there before.
(b) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(c) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
(d) Students often compete in drag races.
5. Who stops at Terry Jones' house in Chapter 8?
(a) Tim and Curly Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
2. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
3. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
4. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
5. What do the hippies call M&M's dealer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)