|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
(a) She cheated on him.
(b) She wouldn't give him her pay check.
(c) He didn't think Mark was his child.
(d) He thought she was going to leave him.
2. Who stops at Terry Jones' house in Chapter 8?
(b) Tim and Curly Shepard.
3. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
(a) I'm here for you.
(b) I'm wrong.
(c) I love you.
4. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(b) Terry Jones.
5. Where does Mark ask Bryon to stop in Chapter 7?
(a) At a liquor store.
(b) At a fast food place.
(c) At the supermarket.
(d) At the bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bryon, Cathy and M&M do after they go to a fast food restaurant in Chapter 6?
2. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
3. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
4. What alcohol does Mark get in Chapter 7?
5. What does Bryon do after he finds something under Mark's bed in Chapter 10?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)