|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(b) Students often compete in drag races.
(c) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
(d) Teens have died there before.
2. What does Cathy do when Bryon drives her home from the hospital?
(a) She cries hysterically.
(b) She breaks up with Bryon.
(c) She decides to run away.
(d) She blames herself for M&M's problems.
3. What does Mr. Carlson tell Bryon in Chapter 10?
(a) That he blames him for M&M's problems.
(b) That he thinks he did the right thing.
(c) That he doesn't want him to see Cathy again.
(d) That he's proud of him.
4. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
(a) They go to the police.
(b) They tell his parents that he's gone.
(c) They pretend they don't know anything.
(d) They make missing person posters.
5. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
(a) At Terry Jones's house.
(b) At the bowling alley.
(c) At the movies.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
2. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
3. What does Cathy do that annoys Mark?
4. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
5. What do the hippies call M&M's dealer?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)