|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To pick up girls.
(b) To go on a road trip.
(c) To take Cathy on a date.
(d) To drive to the hospital.
2. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) In jail.
(b) At boot camp.
(c) In Europe.
(d) At college.
3. What are the rich gang members called?
4. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
(b) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is stabbed.
5. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
(a) Bus drivers.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
2. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
3. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
4. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
5. How tall is Bryon at the age of sixteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
2. What is Bryon's place in the social structure of his high school?
3. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
4. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
5. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
6. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
7. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
8. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
9. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
10. How does Bryon feel about meeting Cathy's parents?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)