|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
(a) He fell off his bike.
(b) He got beaten up.
(c) He was hit by a bus.
(d) He had a skiing accident.
2. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Chevy Nova.
(b) A Pickup truck.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Volkswagen bus.
3. How old is M&M?
4. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A hat.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A radio.
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
3. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
4. How many days of school did Mark miss?
5. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bryon's comparison between Cathy and Angela.
2. What does it mean that Charlie got his "draft" notice?
3. How does Bryon describe the Socs and the Greasers?
4. What is Bryon's first impression of Cathy?
5. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
6. How do Bryon and Mark react differently to Charlie's death?
7. How does Bryon feel about meeting Cathy's parents?
8. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
9. Describe a typical night on the Ribbon.
10. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)