|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
2. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
3. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
4. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
5. Why does Mike look worse when Bryon and Mark visit him in Chapter 5?
(a) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(b) He got an infection.
(c) His father yelled at him.
(d) He had extensive surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
2. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
3. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
4. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
5. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Cathy and Mark like each other?
2. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
3. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
4. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
5. Why does Bryon throw up after Mark is arrested?
6. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
7. Why did Mark get such a harsh sentence?
8. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
9. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
10. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)