|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At boot camp.
(b) At college.
(c) In jail.
(d) In Europe.
2. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Car keys.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) Curly's wallet.
(d) His peace medal.
3. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
4. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
(c) A magazine.
5. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
(a) His car.
(b) His golf clubs.
(c) His tennis racket.
(d) His jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
2. How many students are the in senior class?
3. Where do Mark, Bryon and M&M go after the drugstore in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
5. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bryon's first impression of Cathy?
2. How do Bryon and Mark react differently to Charlie's death?
3. How does Bryon describe Charlie?
4. How does Bryon's mother react when he and Mark get into trouble?
5. How did Charlie protect Bryon and Mark?
6. What is Bryon's opinion of hippies and their lifestyle?
7. Why does Mark offer to fight Bryon in Chapter 8?
8. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
9. Why does M&M get angry at Mark after he helps to rescue him from Curly Shepard?
10. What is Mark's attitude towards breaking the rules?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)