|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A hat.
(c) A radio.
(d) A shirt.
2. Bryon has never been able to accept:
3. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
4. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
(a) A customer punched him.
(b) He crashed his car.
(c) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(d) He got his draft notice.
5. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
(a) Mike Chambers.
(b) Steve Carson.
(c) Mike Carson.
(d) Sam Chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
2. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
4. What author does Bryon like?
5. What are the rich gang members called?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mark and Bryon's reactions to Mike's story differ?
2. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home from the hospital?
3. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
4. What is Bryon's place in the social structure of his high school?
5. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
6. What is Bryon's first impression of Cathy?
7. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
8. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
9. How does Bryon describe M&M's trusting nature?
10. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)