|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
2. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To drive to the hospital.
(b) To go on a road trip.
(c) To take Cathy on a date.
(d) To pick up girls.
3. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
(a) Jealous of Mark.
(b) Hopeful that Angela will date him again.
(c) Like the hero's best friend.
(d) Like a detached observer.
4. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Pickup truck.
(b) A Volkswagen bus.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Chevy Nova.
5. What is M&M's older sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Carlson dislike about M&M?
2. What does Bryon offer to buy Cathy on her break in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
5. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bryon hate Angela?
2. What happened between Bryon and the police when he was thirteen?
3. What happens to M&M after he drops acid?
4. How does Bryon manage to enter the bar/pool hall even though he's underage?
5. What is Bryon's place in the social structure of his high school?
6. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
7. How does Bryon describe M&M's trusting nature?
8. How does Bryon feel connected to Mike, the guy from the hospital?
9. How does Bryon feel about Cathy when they're around other guys?
10. Why doesn't Bryon love Cathy anymore by Chapter 11?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)