|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
(b) A magazine.
2. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
3. Whose car is Mark caught driving in Chapter 4?
(a) Bryon's mom's.
(b) The principal's.
4. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
(a) Political Science.
5. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
(c) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
2. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
3. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
4. What is the principal's reaction to Mark's explanation?
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cathy change Bryon's attitude towards women?
2. How does Bryon feel about Cathy when they're around other guys?
3. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Bryon hate Angela?
5. What routine do Bryon and Mark use when they're hustling pool?
6. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
7. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
8. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
9. How does Bryon react to Cathy's emotional breakdown?
10. How does Bryon's mother react when Bryon turns Mark in?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)