|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
(b) A Coke.
(d) A magazine.
2. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
(a) Bus drivers.
(d) His mother.
3. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
4. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
(a) $1 a week.
(b) $0.50 a week.
(c) $5 a week.
(d) $2 a week.
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
3. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
4. Where is Mike's older brother?
5. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean that Charlie got his "draft" notice?
2. How does Bryon describe M&M's trusting nature?
3. What happens to M&M after he drops acid?
4. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
5. How does Bryon's mother react when he and Mark get into trouble?
6. How do Mark and Bryon's reactions to Mike's story differ?
7. Describe a typical night on the Ribbon.
8. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
9. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
10. Why does Mark offer to fight Bryon in Chapter 8?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)