Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Bryon like?
2. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly Shepard.
3. What is Curly's brother's gang called?
(a) The Sharks.
(b) The Shepard Gang.
(c) The Jets.
(d) Kool and the Gang.
4. What does one of the players Byron is playing against say his name is?
(a) Rude Robert.
(b) Dangerous Dan.
(c) Dirty Dave.
(d) Shady Sal.
5. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
(a) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(b) A customer punched him.
(c) He got his draft notice.
(d) He crashed his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Bryon at the age of sixteen?
2. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
3. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
4. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
5. Where is Mike's older brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
2. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
3. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
4. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
5. How do Mark and Bryon's reactions to Mike's story differ?
6. What does Bryon do in order to support his mother and Mark?
7. What is Bryon's impression of the 'free love' house?
8. What happens to M&M after he drops acid?
9. Why does Mark want to hurt Angela?
10. Why don't Cathy and Mark like each other?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)