|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cathy say that makes Bryon feel jealous?
(a) Curtis is handsome.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) Mark is beautiful.
(d) She used to date Curtis.
2. What is Bryon's relationship with Mark?
(a) They're friends.
(b) They're cousins.
(c) They're room mates.
(d) They're brothers.
3. Bryon has never been able to accept:
4. Why does Mike look worse when Bryon and Mark visit him in Chapter 5?
(a) He got an infection.
(b) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(c) His father yelled at him.
(d) He had extensive surgery.
5. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A fake I.D.
(c) A gun.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark go to school?
2. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
3. Why does everyone stare at Bryon and Cathy when they arrive at the dance?
4. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
5. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bryon's impression of the 'free love' house?
2. How does Bryon feel about meeting Cathy's parents?
3. Why don't Cathy and Mark like each other?
4. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
5. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
6. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home from the hospital?
7. Why does Bryon hate Angela?
8. Why did Mark get such a harsh sentence?
9. Why doesn't Bryon want to get revenge on the Shepard gang?
10. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)