|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A hat.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A radio.
2. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At college.
(b) In jail.
(c) At boot camp.
(d) In Europe.
3. In Chapter 2, what does the girl tell the guys in her neighborhood to do to Mike?
(a) Give him directions.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Thank him.
(d) Give him a beer.
4. Who is working at the hospital snack bar?
(a) Bryon's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Mark's girlfriend.
(c) Bryon's cousin.
(d) M&M's sister.
5. What is Curly's brother's gang called?
(a) The Jets.
(b) The Shepard Gang.
(c) Kool and the Gang.
(d) The Sharks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl's name who Mike offers a ride home to?
2. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
4. Bryon has never been able to accept:
5. What kind of books did Bryon read to Mark when they were little?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
2. Why doesn't Mark understand Bryon?
3. What happened between Bryon and the police when he was thirteen?
4. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
5. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
6. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
7. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
8. How do Mark and Bryon's reactions to Mike's story differ?
9. Why did Mark get such a harsh sentence?
10. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)