|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To play video games.
(b) To do their homework.
(c) To make money.
(d) To meet girls.
2. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
3. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
(a) That he thinks of Bryon as a brother.
(b) That he can't read.
(c) That he is in love with Cathy.
(d) That he feels guilty about stealing.
4. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
3. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
4. What kind of books did Bryon read to Mark when they were little?
5. What does Mark ask Bryon to do in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bryon react to Cathy's emotional breakdown?
2. Describe Bryon's reaction to the Texans' trial and sentencing.
3. How does Bryon describe Charlie?
4. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
5. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
6. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
7. Why does Bryon think Mark is familiar with the 'free love' house?
8. Why does M&M run away?
9. Why does Mark want to hurt Angela?
10. What happens to M&M after he drops acid?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)