|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He has been drinking.
(c) He has a black eye.
(d) His shirt is torn.
2. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
(a) He mistook it for a friend's car.
(b) He has no way to get downtown.
(c) He wanted to get revenge on the principal.
(d) The principal said he could borrow it.
3. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
(a) His car.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His golf clubs.
4. What does Cathy say that makes Bryon feel jealous?
(a) Curtis is handsome.
(b) She has a boyfriend.
(c) She used to date Curtis.
(d) Mark is beautiful.
5. What does Mark ask Bryon to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Take him to the movies.
(b) Find him a girlfriend.
(c) Put on a record.
(d) Read him a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days of school did Mark miss?
2. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
3. How many students are the in senior class?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
5. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
2. How does Bryon's mother react when Bryon turns Mark in?
3. Why don't Cathy and Mark like each other?
4. Why is Mark living with Bryon?
5. What does Bryon do in order to support his mother and Mark?
6. What routine do Bryon and Mark use when they're hustling pool?
7. How does Bryon describe Charlie?
8. Is Bryon fully aware of his actions after he finds Mark's stash of pills?
9. What impression does Bryon give of his mother?
10. What is Mark's attitude towards breaking the rules?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)