|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Volkswagen bus.
(b) A Pickup truck.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Chevy Nova.
2. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
(a) Nobody cares.
(b) He's a hero.
(c) All of the girls love him.
(d) He's a villain.
3. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
(a) $0.50 a week.
(b) $5 a week.
(c) $1 a week.
(d) $2 a week.
4. How many days of school did Mark miss?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
5. What is Bryon's ex-girlfriend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
2. What is Bryon making for dinner when Terry Jones finds him?
3. Why does everyone stare at Bryon and Cathy when they arrive at the dance?
4. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
5. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
2. How do Bryon and Mark react differently to Charlie's death?
3. Why does Bryon hate Angela?
4. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
5. Why does M&M run away?
6. What is Angela's home life like?
7. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
8. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
9. Describe Bryon's reaction to the Texans' trial and sentencing.
10. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)