|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To make money.
(b) To do their homework.
(c) To meet girls.
(d) To play video games.
2. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(b) A radio.
(c) A hat.
(d) A shirt.
3. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A beer.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A whiskey.
5. What is Bryon's ex-girlfriend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
2. Who is working at the hospital snack bar?
3. In Chapter 2, what does the girl tell the guys in her neighborhood to do to Mike?
4. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
5. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home from the hospital?
2. What do Bryon and Mark think of M&M?
3. Why does Bryon throw up after Mark is arrested?
4. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
5. What is Bryon's opinion of hippies and their lifestyle?
6. How does Bryon feel connected to Mike, the guy from the hospital?
7. What does it mean that Charlie got his "draft" notice?
8. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
9. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
10. Why does M&M run away?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)