|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days of school did Mark miss?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
2. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
(a) There is a car accident.
(b) There is a fire.
(c) There is a fight.
(d) Charlie's car gets broken into.
3. What were Bryon and Mark caught sneaking in to?
(a) Charlie's bar.
(b) The Drive-in movies.
(c) The bowling alley.
(d) The pool hall.
4. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
5. How many students are the in senior class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
2. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
3. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
4. Who is waiting for Bryon and Mark in the alley when they leave Charlie's?
5. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
2. How did Charlie protect Bryon and Mark?
3. How does Bryon react to Cathy's emotional breakdown?
4. What is Bryon's impression of the 'free love' house?
5. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
6. How does Bryon's mother react when he and Mark get into trouble?
7. What does Mark think about stealing?
8. Why doesn't Bryon want to get revenge on the Shepard gang?
9. Describe a typical night on the Ribbon.
10. What is Bryon's place in the social structure of his high school?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)