|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't the army take Charlie?
(a) Because he is studying to become a priest.
(b) Because he is Canadian.
(c) Because of his police record.
(d) Because of an old knee injury.
2. What would Mark and Bryon shoot from the roof of the shopping center?
(a) Bows and arrows.
(b) Water pistols.
(c) Elastic bands.
(d) Potato guns.
3. What is M&M reading when Mark and Bryon find him in Chapter 1?
4. How many students are the in senior class?
5. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
(d) Political Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
3. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
4. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
5. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mark living with Bryon?
2. What is Bryon's place in the social structure of his high school?
3. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
4. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
5. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
6. How did Charlie protect Bryon and Mark?
7. How do Mark and Bryon's reactions to Mike's story differ?
8. What is Bryon's opinion of hippies and their lifestyle?
9. How does Bryon describe M&M's trusting nature?
10. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)