|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) His tennis racket.
(b) A book.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) His car.
2. What is Curly's brother's gang called?
(a) Kool and the Gang.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Shepard Gang.
(d) The Sharks.
3. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
4. How old is M&M?
5. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
2. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
3. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
4. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
5. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mark want to hurt Angela?
2. Describe a typical night on the Ribbon.
3. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
4. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
5. Describe Bryon's comparison between Cathy and Angela.
6. How did Charlie protect Bryon and Mark?
7. Why does Mark offer to fight Bryon in Chapter 8?
8. What is Bryon's opinion of hippies and their lifestyle?
9. What impression does Bryon give of his mother?
10. How does Bryon's mother react when Bryon turns Mark in?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)