|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
(a) He mistook it for a friend's car.
(b) He wanted to get revenge on the principal.
(c) He has no way to get downtown.
(d) The principal said he could borrow it.
2. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
(a) All of the girls love him.
(b) Nobody cares.
(c) He's a hero.
(d) He's a villain.
3. Why does Mike look worse when Bryon and Mark visit him in Chapter 5?
(a) He had extensive surgery.
(b) His father yelled at him.
(c) He got an infection.
(d) His girlfriend broke up with him.
4. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
(a) His shirt is torn.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He is angry.
5. What is M&M's older sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
2. How tall is Bryon at the age of sixteen?
3. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
4. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
5. How old is M&M?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
2. How does Bryon feel about Cathy when they're around other guys?
3. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home from the hospital?
4. Why is Bryon angry at the doctor who treats M&M?
5. How do Mark and Bryon's social status change as a result of the trial?
6. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
7. How does Bryon describe the Socs and the Greasers?
8. Describe Bryon's comparison between Cathy and Angela.
9. What is Mark's attitude towards breaking the rules?
10. What routine do Bryon and Mark use when they're hustling pool?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)