|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Car keys.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) His peace medal.
(d) Curly's wallet.
2. What is M&M doing when Bryon arrives at his house to pick up Cathy?
(a) Watching T.V.
(b) Eating M&Ms.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Reading a book.
3. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
4. Why does Mark go to school?
(a) To talk to girls.
(b) For lack of something better to do.
(c) Because he is a straight A student.
(d) He likes to learn.
5. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In a second-hand clothing store.
(b) In the bowling alley.
(c) In the movie house.
(d) In the drugstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
2. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
3. What is the girl's name who Mike offers a ride home to?
4. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
5. How old is M&M?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
2. Describe Bryon's reaction to the Texans' trial and sentencing.
3. What does Mark think about stealing?
4. What routine do Bryon and Mark use when they're hustling pool?
5. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
6. What do Mark and Bryon talk about when they get home in Chapter 7?
7. How do Mark and Bryon's perspectives on life differ?
8. What do Cathy and her father discuss in Chapter 7?
9. What are some of the things Bryon and Mark used to do when they were kids?
10. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)