|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A beer.
(c) A Coke.
(d) A gin and tonic.
3. Bryon has never been able to accept:
4. What is the girl's name who Mike offers a ride home to?
5. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryon's last name?
2. What does Mark ask Bryon to do in Chapter 4?
3. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
4. What does Bryon offer to buy Cathy on her break in Chapter 5?
5. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bryon feel about Cathy when they're around other guys?
2. What happened between Bryon and the police when he was thirteen?
3. Why does Mark offer to fight Bryon in Chapter 8?
4. How does Bryon describe the Socs and the Greasers?
5. How does Bryon feel connected to Mike, the guy from the hospital?
6. What is Bryon's first impression of Cathy?
7. What do Bryon and Mark think of M&M?
8. How does Mark act when Bryon visits him at the reformatory?
9. Why is Mark living with Bryon?
10. What is Mark's attitude towards breaking the rules?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)