|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Newsweek magazine.
(b) Car keys.
(c) Curly's wallet.
(d) His peace medal.
2. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
(c) Political Science.
3. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Chevy Nova.
(b) A Lincoln.
(c) A Volkswagen bus.
(d) A Pickup truck.
4. In Chapter 2, what does the girl tell the guys in her neighborhood to do to Mike?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Give him a beer.
(c) Thank him.
(d) Give him directions.
5. Who is working at the hospital snack bar?
(a) Bryon's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Mark's girlfriend.
(c) M&M's sister.
(d) Bryon's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
2. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
3. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
4. Where do Mark, Bryon and M&M go after the drugstore in Chapter 1?
5. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bryon and Mark think of M&M?
2. How does Bryon describe Charlie?
3. How do Bryon and Mark describe their recent shift in priorities in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Bryon go to Charlie's grave?
5. Why won't Charlie hire Bryon?
6. What routine do Bryon and Mark use when they're hustling pool?
7. How does Bryon's mother react when he and Mark get into trouble?
8. Why doesn't Bryon want to get revenge on the Shepard gang?
9. What is Cathy's reaction to her father's opinion of M&M?
10. What is Bryon's first impression of Cathy?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)