|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark do to Angela after she passes out in Chapter 7?
(a) He draws on her face with a permanent marker.
(b) He pours his drink over her head.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He cuts off her hair.
2. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
(a) He wants her to leave him alone.
(b) He feels responsible for M&M leaving.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He thinks they should break up.
3. Why won't Angela get revenge for what Mark did to her after she passed out?
(a) She's afraid of Mark.
(b) She likes her new hair cut.
(c) She loves Bryon.
(d) She's too proud.
4. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
(a) Smoking grass.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Watching T.V.
5. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To his parents' house.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To a drug rehab clinic.
6. What does Mark do to one of the guys in the green Corvette?
(a) He spills a coke on him.
(b) He shouts obscenities at him.
(c) He breaks the tail light of the car.
(d) He punches him in the nose.
7. What does Bryon go searching for under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
8. What does Mark say in Chapter 7 that surprises Bryon?
(a) Nothing bad has ever happened to him.
(b) He is in love with Cathy.
(c) He wants to be a dancer.
(d) He wants to learn how to read.
9. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
(a) He is confused and sullen.
(b) He laughs at Bryon.
(c) He is angry and wants to fight.
(d) He feels guilty and cries.
10. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
(a) That he's selling drugs.
(b) That Mark is responsible for M&M's problems.
(c) That he's a drug user.
(d) That he hates him.
11. What does Mark offer to do for Bryon in Chapter 9, after Bryon was beat up?
(a) To find M&M.
(b) To get even with Angela.
(c) To call Cathy.
(d) To work his shift at the supermarket.
12. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
(a) They go to the police.
(b) They pretend they don't know anything.
(c) They make missing person posters.
(d) They tell his parents that he's gone.
13. What do Bryon, Cathy and M&M do after they go to a fast food restaurant in Chapter 6?
(a) They play pool.
(b) They go bowling.
(c) They drive around.
(d) They go to the movies.
14. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(a) Terry Jones.
15. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
(a) She wouldn't give him her pay check.
(b) He didn't think Mark was his child.
(c) She cheated on him.
(d) He thought she was going to leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
2. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
3. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
4. What do the hippies call M&M's dealer?
5. What is M&M's and Cathy's father's reaction when he finds out M&M is gone?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)