|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M&M keep claiming to see in his hallucinations?
2. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
(a) Because she thinks she's better than him.
(b) Because they used to date.
(c) Because he's a bad influence.
(d) Because she knows he steals.
3. What does Cathy do that annoys Mark?
(a) She tries to analyze him.
(b) She flirts with him.
(c) She breathes loudly.
(d) She treats him like a baby.
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark after Mark's justification of dealing drugs?
(a) He is selfish.
(b) He has no concept of right and wrong.
(c) He was using Bryon to get ahead.
(d) He doesn't love Bryon.
5. What does Bryon go searching for under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
6. What does Mark offer to do for Bryon in Chapter 9, after Bryon was beat up?
(a) To find M&M.
(b) To call Cathy.
(c) To work his shift at the supermarket.
(d) To get even with Angela.
7. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
(a) He's too worried about M&M to focus.
(b) He has a confrontation with Angela.
(c) He is hung over.
(d) He gets yelled at by his boss.
8. What sentence do the Texans receive?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Community service and a fine.
(d) 20 years with no chance of parole.
9. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
(a) To help him find M&M.
(b) To introduce him to his new girlfriend.
(c) To pick up some stolen goods.
(d) To show him his new apartment.
10. How does rum affect Bryon?
(a) It makes him cry.
(b) He starts singing ballads.
(c) It makes him violent.
(d) He gets sentimental.
11. Where does Bryon get a job in Chapter 7?
(a) At the movie house.
(b) At the bowling alley.
(c) At a fast food restaurant.
(d) In a supermarket.
12. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
(a) In a hollow book.
(b) In a wooden box.
(c) Under the floorboards.
(d) Under his mattress.
13. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
(a) He tells Bryon he loves him.
(b) He decides to get a job at the supermarket.
(c) He asks Bryon about a book he was reading.
(d) He defends marijuana.
14. Who stops at Terry Jones' house in Chapter 8?
(b) Tim and Curly Shepard.
15. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a drug rehab clinic.
(d) To the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon find under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
2. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
3. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
5. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)