|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(b) Terry Jones.
2. Why did Angela get married?
(a) She thought she was pregnant.
(b) She married for money.
(c) She likes planning weddings.
(d) She wanted revenge on Bryon.
3. Where do the cops often give out tickets for illegal turns?
(a) On the highway.
(b) At the drive-in.
(c) At the shopping center.
(d) In the park.
4. How does rum affect Bryon?
(a) He gets sentimental.
(b) It makes him cry.
(c) He starts singing ballads.
(d) It makes him violent.
5. What does Mr. Carlson tell Bryon in Chapter 10?
(a) That he doesn't want him to see Cathy again.
(b) That he's proud of him.
(c) That he blames him for M&M's problems.
(d) That he thinks he did the right thing.
6. What does the Shepard gang do to Bryon?
(a) They shoot him.
(b) They steal a beer.
(c) They stab him.
(d) They beat him up.
7. What does Cathy do that annoys Mark?
(a) She treats him like a baby.
(b) She tries to analyze him.
(c) She breathes loudly.
(d) She flirts with him.
8. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
(a) They go to the police.
(b) They make missing person posters.
(c) They tell his parents that he's gone.
(d) They pretend they don't know anything.
9. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To a drug rehab clinic.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To his parents' house.
10. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
(a) Smoking grass.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching T.V.
(d) Drinking beer.
11. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
(a) Her father yells at him all the time.
(b) She thinks he is smoking marijuana.
(c) Because he is flunking gym.
(d) She doesn't like his new girlfriend.
12. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
(a) He feels responsible for M&M leaving.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He wants her to leave him alone.
(d) He thinks they should break up.
13. What is M&M high on when Bryon and Cathy arrive in Chapter 9?
14. Why does the Shepard gang want to hurt Bryon?
(a) Because they have been enemies for years.
(b) They were hired by the Texans.
(c) To get revenge for Angela.
(d) Mark asked them to.
15. What does the doctor say will happen to M&M?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) He says he will recover.
(c) He says he will die.
(d) He says he will be traumatized forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
2. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
3. What slogan is painted on the side of one of the VW buses?
4. What is M&M's and Cathy's father's reaction when he finds out M&M is gone?
5. What does a housewife give Bryon at work?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)