|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
(a) They pretend they don't know anything.
(b) They go to the police.
(c) They make missing person posters.
(d) They tell his parents that he's gone.
2. What sentence do the Texans receive?
(b) 20 years with no chance of parole.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Community service and a fine.
3. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
(a) At Terry Jones's house.
(b) At school.
(c) At the bowling alley.
(d) At the movies.
4. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
(a) In a hollow book.
(b) In a wooden box.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) Under the floorboards.
5. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(a) Terry Jones.
6. Why won't Angela get revenge for what Mark did to her after she passed out?
(a) She likes her new hair cut.
(b) She's afraid of Mark.
(c) She's too proud.
(d) She loves Bryon.
7. Where does Bryon assume Mark gets his money?
(a) From hustling pool.
(b) From his rich uncle.
(c) From playing poker.
(d) From mugging people.
8. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To Charlie's old bar.
(c) To the bowling alley.
(d) To the cemetery to find Charlie's grave.
9. What does Mark do when Bryon tells him he called the cops in Chapter 10?
(a) He tells Bryon he hates him.
(b) He starts punching Bryon.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He sits and waits for them.
10. What is the Ribbon?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A stretch of road full of hamburger shops and other teen hangouts.
(c) A deserted park where teens go to make out and smoke.
(d) A new restaurant where most teens hang out.
11. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
(a) Because Mark dares him.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) To impress Cathy.
(d) In order to get a job.
12. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
(b) I'm here for you.
(c) I love you.
(d) I'm wrong.
13. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
(a) He has a confrontation with Angela.
(b) He is hung over.
(c) He's too worried about M&M to focus.
(d) He gets yelled at by his boss.
14. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
(a) Watching T.V.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Smoking grass.
15. Who do Bryon and Cathy find while they look for M&M in Chapter 6?
(c) Terry Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bryon go to wait for Mark in Chapter 8?
2. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
3. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
4. Who stops at Terry Jones' house in Chapter 8?
5. How does Cathy feel about Mark's action gain one of the guys in the green Corvette?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)