|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
(a) Because Mark dares him.
(b) In order to get a job.
(c) To make his mom proud.
(d) To impress Cathy.
2. What does M&M say when he gets out of the car in Chapter 6?
(a) That he's never going home.
(b) That he wants a hot dog.
(c) That he wants to buy more M&Ms.
(d) That he is angry with Mark.
3. How does Cathy feel about Mark's action gain one of the guys in the green Corvette?
(a) She is not impressed.
(b) She is frightened by it.
(c) She is attracted to Mark because of it.
(d) She is excited by it.
4. How does Bryon try to earn the respect of the people in the house in Chapter 8?
(a) He makes a peace symbol with his fingers.
(b) He plays them a song on a guitar.
(c) He smokes a joint with them.
(d) He buys drugs from them.
5. What does Bryon go searching for under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
6. Who do Bryon and Cathy find while they look for M&M in Chapter 6?
(d) Terry Jones.
7. What does Cathy do when Bryon drives her home from the hospital?
(a) She breaks up with Bryon.
(b) She cries hysterically.
(c) She blames herself for M&M's problems.
(d) She decides to run away.
8. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
(a) They're crazy.
(b) They're free.
(c) They're tolerant.
(d) They're loving.
9. How does Mark respond to Bryon's statement in Chapter 8 about why Cathy Doesn't like Mike?
(a) He cries.
(b) He offers to fight him.
(c) He gets angry and calls Cathy names.
(d) He stops talking to Bryon.
10. What does the doctor say will happen to M&M?
(a) He says he will recover.
(b) He says he will die.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) He says he will be traumatized forever.
11. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
(a) To pick up some stolen goods.
(b) To help him find M&M.
(c) To show him his new apartment.
(d) To introduce him to his new girlfriend.
12. What is M&M high on when Bryon and Cathy arrive in Chapter 9?
13. What are the people in the house in Chapter 8 doing when Bryon and Mark arrive?
(a) Smoking grass.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Watching T.V.
14. What does Cathy do that annoys Mark?
(a) She treats him like a baby.
(b) She flirts with him.
(c) She breathes loudly.
(d) She tries to analyze him.
15. Why do the inhabitants of the house have to keep a close eye on M&M?
(a) To stop him from running away.
(b) To stop him from doing more drugs.
(c) To make sure he doesn't burn down the house.
(d) To keep him from jumping out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Bryon in his car when he finishes work in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Mark do what he does to Angela after she passes out?
3. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
5. What does Bryon realize about Mark in Chapter 10?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)