|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the bowling alley.
(c) To the arcade.
(d) To the snack bar.
2. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
3. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Alexander.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(c) Sir Galahad.
(d) Sir Gawain.
4. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At college.
(b) In jail.
(c) At boot camp.
(d) In Europe.
5. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(c) His mother.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
6. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
(a) $0.50 a week.
(b) $1 a week.
(c) $5 a week.
(d) $2 a week.
7. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
8. Why won't the army take Charlie?
(a) Because of his police record.
(b) Because he is studying to become a priest.
(c) Because of an old knee injury.
(d) Because he is Canadian.
9. What is Bryon's last name?
10. How old is M&M?
11. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A radio.
(b) A shirt.
(d) A hat.
12. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) His golf clubs.
(d) His car.
13. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
14. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some M&Ms.
(c) A ride home.
(d) His phone number.
15. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A sawed-off shotgun.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) Brass knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryon's relationship with Mark?
2. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
3. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
4. What does Bryon offer to buy Cathy on her break in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)