|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
2. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
3. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He shoplifted.
(c) He set fire to the school.
(d) He stole a car.
4. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) His car.
(b) A book.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) His tennis racket.
5. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At boot camp.
(b) In Europe.
(c) At college.
(d) In jail.
6. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
(a) His mother.
(b) Bus drivers.
7. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
(a) To the bowling alley.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the arcade.
(d) To the snack bar.
8. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
(a) A gun.
(b) A fake I.D.
(c) A job.
(d) A girlfriend.
9. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
10. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
(b) Dirty Dave.
11. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) His mother.
12. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
(a) Political Science.
13. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly's wallet.
(b) Car keys.
(c) His peace medal.
(d) Newsweek magazine.
14. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
(a) Civil War.
(c) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Cops and Robbers.
15. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
3. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
4. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
5. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)