|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's name who Mike offers a ride home to?
2. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(c) His mother.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
3. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
(a) He shoplifted.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He set fire to the school.
(d) He stole a car.
4. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
(b) Civil War.
(c) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Cops and Robbers.
5. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
(a) He has no way to get downtown.
(b) The principal said he could borrow it.
(c) He mistook it for a friend's car.
(d) He wanted to get revenge on the principal.
6. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
(a) His golf clubs.
(b) His car.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His tennis racket.
7. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Chevy Nova.
(b) A Pickup truck.
(c) A Volkswagen bus.
(d) A Lincoln.
8. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
(a) All of the girls love him.
(b) He's a hero.
(c) He's a villain.
(d) Nobody cares.
9. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
10. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
(d) A magazine.
11. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
(a) In Terry's car.
(b) In the punch.
(c) In Curtis' thermos.
(d) In a flask in his pocket.
12. What does Charlie tell Bryon and Mark he did when he was 12?
(a) He hustled pool.
(b) He stole a car.
(c) He robbed a bank.
(d) He cut a guy's throat.
13. How many students are the in senior class?
14. How many days of school did Mark miss?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
15. What does one of the players Byron is playing against say his name is?
(a) Rude Robert.
(b) Shady Sal.
(c) Dirty Dave.
(d) Dangerous Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is working at the hospital snack bar?
2. What is M&M doing when Bryon arrives at his house to pick up Cathy?
3. What is Bryon's relationship with Mark?
4. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
5. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)