Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
2. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
a) A whiskey.
b) A Coke.
c) A beer.
d) A gin and tonic.
4. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
a) That he doesn't have a job.
b) That he smoked marijuana.
c) That he can't read.
d) That he loves her.
5. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
a) To take Cathy on a date.
This section contains 486 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)