|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is M&M's older sister's name?
2. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
3. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
(a) That he feels guilty about stealing.
(b) That he is in love with Cathy.
(c) That he can't read.
(d) That he thinks of Bryon as a brother.
4. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
5. What is M&M doing when Bryon arrives at his house to pick up Cathy?
(a) Eating M&Ms.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Watching T.V.
(d) Reading a book.
6. What sport does Bryon think he should have gone out for?
7. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
(a) Like a detached observer.
(b) Hopeful that Angela will date him again.
(c) Like the hero's best friend.
(d) Jealous of Mark.
8. How many days of school did Mark miss?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
9. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly's wallet.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) Car keys.
(d) His peace medal.
10. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Lancelot.
(d) Sir Alexander.
11. Where do Mark, Bryon and M&M go after the drugstore in Chapter 1?
(a) The bowling alley.
(b) The movie house.
(c) The second-hand clothing store.
(d) The pool hall.
12. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
13. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
(a) A Coke.
(c) A magazine.
14. How many students are the in senior class?
15. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Mark sneak from the bar while Charlie wasn't looking?
3. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
4. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
5. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)