|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
(a) A magazine.
(c) A Coke.
2. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
3. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly Shepard.
4. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
5. Whose car is Mark caught driving in Chapter 4?
(c) The principal's.
(d) Bryon's mom's.
6. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
(a) A Pickup truck.
(b) A Chevy Nova.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Volkswagen bus.
7. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
8. What does Bryon offer to buy Cathy on her break in Chapter 5?
(a) French fries.
(b) A milkshake.
(d) A Coke.
9. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
(a) He had a skiing accident.
(b) He was hit by a bus.
(c) He got beaten up.
(d) He fell off his bike.
10. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) Sir Galahad.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
11. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
12. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
13. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
(a) A girlfriend.
(b) A fake I.D.
(c) A gun.
(d) A job.
14. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
(a) Brass knuckles.
(b) A sawed-off shotgun.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A baseball bat.
15. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
(a) That he thinks of Bryon as a brother.
(b) That he feels guilty about stealing.
(c) That he can't read.
(d) That he is in love with Cathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryon's ex-girlfriend's name?
2. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the guy who gives Bryon and Mark a ride in Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
5. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)