|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Curly's brother's gang called?
(a) Kool and the Gang.
(b) The Shepard Gang.
(c) The Sharks.
(d) The Jets.
2. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(b) Curly Shepard.
3. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
(a) He shaves.
(b) He reads books.
(c) He does the dishes.
(d) He calls his mom.
4. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) In jail.
(b) At boot camp.
(c) In Europe.
(d) At college.
5. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A switchblade.
6. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To go on a road trip.
(b) To take Cathy on a date.
(c) To drive to the hospital.
(d) To pick up girls.
7. What would Mark and Bryon shoot from the roof of the shopping center?
(a) Bows and arrows.
(b) Elastic bands.
(c) Potato guns.
(d) Water pistols.
8. What symbol does M&M wear hanging around his neck?
(a) An 'A' with a circle through it.
(b) A cloverleaf.
(c) A peace symbol.
(d) A swastika.
9. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Alexander.
(c) Sir Gawain.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
10. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
(a) "I hate my life."
(b) "There's no point to life.
(c) "Everything is meaningless."
(d) "I wish I was dead."
11. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
12. What are the rich gang members called?
13. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(a) His mother.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
14. What is Bryon's ex-girlfriend's name?
15. Bryon has never been able to accept:
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't the army take Charlie?
2. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
3. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
4. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
5. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)