|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Bryon like?
2. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly Shepard.
3. What is Curly's brother's gang called?
(a) The Sharks.
(b) The Shepard Gang.
(c) The Jets.
(d) Kool and the Gang.
4. What does one of the players Byron is playing against say his name is?
(a) Rude Robert.
(b) Dangerous Dan.
(c) Dirty Dave.
(d) Shady Sal.
5. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
(a) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(b) A customer punched him.
(c) He got his draft notice.
(d) He crashed his car.
6. How tall is Bryon at the age of sixteen?
7. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
(a) He had a skiing accident.
(b) He got beaten up.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He was hit by a bus.
8. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
9. How much money does M&M loan Bryon?
10. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At college.
(b) At boot camp.
(c) In jail.
(d) In Europe.
11. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(a) His mother.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
12. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A handgun.
13. What would Mark and Bryon shoot from the roof of the shopping center?
(a) Elastic bands.
(b) Water pistols.
(c) Bows and arrows.
(d) Potato guns.
14. How many students are the in senior class?
15. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Car keys.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) His peace medal.
(d) Curly's wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryon's last name?
2. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
3. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
4. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
5. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)