|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the rich gang members called?
2. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
(a) Steve Carson.
(b) Sam Chambers.
(c) Mike Carson.
(d) Mike Chambers.
3. Why does Mark go to school?
(a) To talk to girls.
(b) Because he is a straight A student.
(c) He likes to learn.
(d) For lack of something better to do.
4. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
(a) There is a fight.
(b) There is a fire.
(c) Charlie's car gets broken into.
(d) There is a car accident.
5. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
6. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
(b) Dirty Dave.
7. What subject does Randy major in at the local college?
(a) Political Science.
8. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At college.
(b) At boot camp.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In jail.
9. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
(a) Some M&Ms.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) His phone number.
(d) A ride home.
10. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
(a) That he can't read.
(b) That he thinks of Bryon as a brother.
(c) That he feels guilty about stealing.
(d) That he is in love with Cathy.
11. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
12. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In the movie house.
(b) In the bowling alley.
(c) In the drugstore.
(d) In a second-hand clothing store.
13. How old is M&M?
14. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(c) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
(d) He is shot.
15. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M&M's older sister's name?
2. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
3. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
4. Why won't the army take Charlie?
5. What is Bryon making for dinner when Terry Jones finds him?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)