|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
(a) Cops and Robbers.
(c) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Civil War.
2. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
(c) A magazine.
3. Whose car is Mark caught driving in Chapter 4?
(b) Bryon's mom's.
(d) The principal's.
4. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
5. Bryon has never been able to accept:
6. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Newsweek magazine.
(b) His peace medal.
(c) Car keys.
(d) Curly's wallet.
7. What does Cathy say that makes Bryon feel jealous?
(a) She used to date Curtis.
(b) Curtis is handsome.
(c) She has a boyfriend.
(d) Mark is beautiful.
8. What are the rich gang members called?
9. Where do Mark, Bryon and M&M go after the drugstore in Chapter 1?
(a) The bowling alley.
(b) The movie house.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The second-hand clothing store.
10. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) His car.
(c) A book.
(d) His tennis racket.
11. What is the name of the guy who gives Bryon and Mark a ride in Chapter 2?
12. What does Mark ask Bryon to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Find him a girlfriend.
(b) Read him a book.
(c) Put on a record.
(d) Take him to the movies.
13. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A Coke.
14. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
(a) "There's no point to life.
(b) "Everything is meaningless."
(c) "I hate my life."
(d) "I wish I was dead."
15. Who is looking for Mark and Bryon in Chapter 1?
(b) Curly Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't the army take Charlie?
2. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
3. What is the principal's reaction to Mark's explanation?
4. What does Mr. Carlson dislike about M&M?
5. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)