|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bryon has never been able to accept:
2. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
3. Who does Bryon keep comparing Cathy to?
(b) His mother.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
4. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A radio.
(c) A hat.
(d) A shirt.
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
6. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
(a) Some M&Ms.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A ride home.
(d) His phone number.
7. What does Charlie tell Bryon and Mark he did when he was 12?
(a) He robbed a bank.
(b) He stole a car.
(c) He cut a guy's throat.
(d) He hustled pool.
8. What is Bryon's last name?
9. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
10. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
(a) His tennis racket.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His car.
(d) His golf clubs.
11. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
12. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
(a) A magazine.
13. How many days of school did Mark miss?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
14. In Chapter 2, what does the girl tell the guys in her neighborhood to do to Mike?
(a) Thank him.
(b) Give him a beer.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Give him directions.
15. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
(a) Cops and Robbers.
(b) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
2. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
3. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
4. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
5. What symbol does M&M wear hanging around his neck?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)