|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
2. Where is Mike's older brother?
(a) At boot camp.
(b) In jail.
(c) At college.
(d) In Europe.
3. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
(a) $2 a week.
(b) $0.50 a week.
(c) $5 a week.
(d) $1 a week.
4. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
(a) Nobody cares.
(b) He's a hero.
(c) All of the girls love him.
(d) He's a villain.
5. What does Mark find on the ground after M&M runs away in Chapter 1?
(a) Curly's wallet.
(b) Newsweek magazine.
(c) His peace medal.
(d) Car keys.
6. What is the girl's name who Mike offers a ride home to?
7. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
(a) He stole a car.
(b) He shoplifted.
(c) He set fire to the school.
(d) He got in a fight.
8. Whose car is Mark caught driving in Chapter 4?
(a) The principal's.
(b) Bryon's mom's.
9. Why does Mike look worse when Bryon and Mark visit him in Chapter 5?
(a) He had extensive surgery.
(b) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(c) He got an infection.
(d) His father yelled at him.
10. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
(a) Like a detached observer.
(b) Like the hero's best friend.
(c) Jealous of Mark.
(d) Hopeful that Angela will date him again.
11. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
(a) Steve Carson.
(b) Mike Chambers.
(c) Sam Chambers.
(d) Mike Carson.
12. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To play video games.
(b) To meet girls.
(c) To do their homework.
(d) To make money.
13. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
(a) He calls his mom.
(b) He reads books.
(c) He does the dishes.
(d) He shaves.
14. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
(a) To the arcade.
(b) To the bowling alley.
(c) To the snack bar.
(d) To the movies.
15. In Chapter 2, what does the girl tell the guys in her neighborhood to do to Mike?
(a) Thank him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Give him directions.
(d) Give him a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
2. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
3. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
4. What were Bryon and Mark caught sneaking in to?
5. What vehicle do Bryon and Mark hitch a ride to the hospital in?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)