Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. How does Bryon manage to enter the bar/pool hall even though he's underage?
2. How does Bryon describe Charlie?
3. Why is Mark living with Bryon?
4. What do Bryon and Mark think of M&M?
5. What does Mark think about stealing?
6. Why does M&M get angry at Mark after he helps to rescue him from Curly Shepard?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
7. How does Bryon describe Mark's view on stealing?
This section contains 656 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)