|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
(a) A hat.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A radio.
2. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
3. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
(a) He has no way to get downtown.
(b) He mistook it for a friend's car.
(c) He wanted to get revenge on the principal.
(d) The principal said he could borrow it.
4. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(b) Teens have died there before.
(c) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
(d) Students often compete in drag races.
5. How does Mark act during his trial?
(a) He is angry and abusive.
(b) He is repentant and endearing.
(c) He is quiet and ashamed.
(d) He acts relaxed and amused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 5?
2. What is Bryon scared to do in Chapter 11?
3. What does Bryon find under Mark's mattress in Chapter 10?
4. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)