|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
(a) A kid.
(d) Street smart.
2. What is the principal's reaction to Mark's explanation?
(a) He puts Mark in detention.
(b) He expels Mark from school.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He laughs.
3. Who do Bryon and Mark pick up one night in Chapter 7 on the Ribbon?
(c) Terry Jones.
4. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To take Cathy on a date.
(b) To drive to the hospital.
(c) To pick up girls.
(d) To go on a road trip.
5. What does Mark take from the boy he jumps in Chapter 1?
(b) A switchblade.
(c) Baseball cards.
(d) His homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cathy worried about M&M in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
3. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
4. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
5. What is the bartender's name in the pool hall?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)