|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
(a) In Terry's car.
(b) In Curtis' thermos.
(c) In a flask in his pocket.
(d) In the punch.
2. Why does Mark say he wanted to see Bryon again in Chapter 11?
(a) To explain how he's changed.
(b) To tell him he forgives him.
(c) To make sure he hates him.
(d) To apologize.
3. How does Mark act during his trial?
(a) He acts relaxed and amused.
(b) He is quiet and ashamed.
(c) He is angry and abusive.
(d) He is repentant and endearing.
4. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) In a hollow book.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) In a wooden box.
5. How long is Mark's sentence?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 11, who does M&M say Cathy is dating?
3. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
4. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
5. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)