|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
(a) They're tolerant.
(b) They're crazy.
(c) They're free.
(d) They're loving.
2. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) A book.
(d) His car.
3. What does Mr. Carlson tell Bryon in Chapter 10?
(a) That he thinks he did the right thing.
(b) That he's proud of him.
(c) That he blames him for M&M's problems.
(d) That he doesn't want him to see Cathy again.
4. What is the Ribbon?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A deserted park where teens go to make out and smoke.
(c) A new restaurant where most teens hang out.
(d) A stretch of road full of hamburger shops and other teen hangouts.
5. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
(c) Dirty Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Bryon go after he sees Mike in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
4. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
5. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)