|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Bryon and Mark in the alley when they leave Charlie's?
(b) Curly and his gang.
(c) The Texans.
2. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
3. Why does Mark do what he does to Angela after she passes out?
(a) To get revenge for setting up Mark and Curtis.
(b) Because he wants to be a hair stylist.
(c) Because he thinks she'd look better with short hair.
(d) Because he hates her husband.
4. Which weapon is Curly carrying?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A crowbar.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A handgun.
5. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To drive to the hospital.
(b) To take Cathy on a date.
(c) To pick up girls.
(d) To go on a road trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cathy and asks her out in Chapter 5?
2. What does Mark do in Chapter 8 that puzzles Bryon?
3. What is the Ribbon?
4. Why is Mike in the hospital in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the guy who gives Bryon and Mark a ride in Chapter 2?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)