|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
(a) To impress Cathy.
(b) Because Mark dares him.
(c) To make his mom proud.
(d) In order to get a job.
2. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
(a) His shirt is torn.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He is angry.
3. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) Students often compete in drag races.
(b) Teens have died there before.
(c) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(d) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
4. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To a drug rehab clinic.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To his parents' house.
5. What does Cathy do when Bryon drives her home from the hospital?
(a) She decides to run away.
(b) She breaks up with Bryon.
(c) She blames herself for M&M's problems.
(d) She cries hysterically.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
2. What does Bryon realize about Mark after Mark's justification of dealing drugs?
3. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
4. How does Mark react when Bryon doesn't want revenge against who beat him up?
5. Why does Mark do what he does to Angela after she passes out?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)