|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bryon owe Charlie?
2. What does Bryon tell Mark after being confronted by the Shepard gang?
(a) He is worried about M&M.
(b) He wishes he were dead.
(c) He feels responsible for Charlie's death.
(d) He doesn't want to get revenge.
3. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) Sir Lancelot.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Galahad.
4. Mark says 'Nothing bad happens to you when you're __________'
(b) Street smart.
(c) A kid.
5. Why does everyone stare at Bryon and Cathy when they arrive at the dance?
(a) Curtis wants to fight Bryon.
(b) Bryon has a stain on his shirt.
(c) Mark shouts Bryon's name.
(d) Everyone wonders who Cathy is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Mark and Bryon shoot from the roof of the shopping center?
2. What does the girl buy in Mike's story?
3. What does M&M say when he gets out of the car in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 4, Bryon describes Mark as this kind of lion.
5. What slogan is painted on the side of one of the VW buses?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)