|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark say in Chapter 7 that surprises Bryon?
(a) He wants to learn how to read.
(b) He wants to be a dancer.
(c) Nothing bad has ever happened to him.
(d) He is in love with Cathy.
2. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To meet girls.
(b) To make money.
(c) To play video games.
(d) To do their homework.
3. How much does M&M get paid for babysitting his siblings?
(a) $0.50 a week.
(b) $5 a week.
(c) $1 a week.
(d) $2 a week.
4. How old is M&M?
5. How does rum affect Bryon?
(a) He starts singing ballads.
(b) It makes him violent.
(c) He gets sentimental.
(d) It makes him cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bryon assume Mark gets his money?
2. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
3. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
4. Bryon has never been able to accept:
5. Why does Mark go to school?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)