|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy in the hospital room across from Bryon's mother?
(a) Sam Chambers.
(b) Mike Chambers.
(c) Mike Carson.
(d) Steve Carson.
2. What is Mark's explanation for taking someone's car in Chapter 4?
(a) The principal said he could borrow it.
(b) He mistook it for a friend's car.
(c) He has no way to get downtown.
(d) He wanted to get revenge on the principal.
3. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
4. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
(a) A customer punched him.
(b) He got his draft notice.
(c) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(d) He crashed his car.
5. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Mark's friends does Bryon dislike?
2. What weapon does Charlie have in Chapter 5?
3. What weapon do the Texans have in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
5. How much money did Bryon have by midnight in Chapter 5?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)