|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) Sir Galahad.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
2. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
(b) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
3. What are the rich gang members called?
4. What does Mike offer the girl in Chapter 2?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some M&Ms.
(c) A ride home.
(d) His phone number.
5. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In a second-hand clothing store.
(b) In the drugstore.
(c) In the movie house.
(d) In the bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
2. What does one of the players Byron is playing against say his name is?
3. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Mark go to school?
5. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)