|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
2. Where does Mark tell Bryon to find the booze in Chapter 3?
(a) In Terry's car.
(b) In Curtis' thermos.
(c) In a flask in his pocket.
(d) In the punch.
3. What symbol does M&M wear hanging around his neck?
(a) A swastika.
(b) A peace symbol.
(c) A cloverleaf.
(d) An 'A' with a circle through it.
4. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) His car.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) A book.
5. Who is working at the hospital snack bar?
(a) Bryon's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Bryon's cousin.
(c) M&M's sister.
(d) Mark's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
2. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
3. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
4. How tall is Bryon at the age of sixteen?
5. How many days of school did Mark miss?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)