|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol does M&M wear hanging around his neck?
(a) A swastika.
(b) An 'A' with a circle through it.
(c) A peace symbol.
(d) A cloverleaf.
2. Why does everyone stare at Bryon and Cathy when they arrive at the dance?
(a) Everyone wonders who Cathy is.
(b) Mark shouts Bryon's name.
(c) Bryon has a stain on his shirt.
(d) Curtis wants to fight Bryon.
3. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
(a) He reads books.
(b) He calls his mom.
(c) He shaves.
(d) He does the dishes.
4. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To pick up girls.
(b) To drive to the hospital.
(c) To take Cathy on a date.
(d) To go on a road trip.
5. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In the movie house.
(b) In a second-hand clothing store.
(c) In the drugstore.
(d) In the bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bryon ask for a job?
2. Where do Mark, Bryon and M&M go after the drugstore in Chapter 1?
3. What does Mark throw on Mike's bed in Chapter 2?
4. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
5. What has Bryon been hunting all over town for?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)