|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
(a) He is beaten up by a gang of boys.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He gets hit in the head with a beer bottle.
2. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) A book.
(d) His car.
3. What does Bryon do every day that Mark teases him about?
(a) He does the dishes.
(b) He calls his mom.
(c) He reads books.
(d) He shaves.
4. Why do Mark and Bryon go to the pool hall in Chapter 1?
(a) To make money.
(b) To do their homework.
(c) To meet girls.
(d) To play video games.
5. Where do Mark and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 1?
(a) In a second-hand clothing store.
(b) In the movie house.
(c) In the drugstore.
(d) In the bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bryon has never been able to accept:
2. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
3. How old is M&M?
4. What is M&M's older sister's name?
5. What does Mark take from the boy he jumps in Chapter 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)