|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) His car.
(b) His tennis racket.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) A book.
2. What does Bryon offer to buy Cathy on her break in Chapter 5?
(a) French fries.
(b) A milkshake.
(d) A Coke.
3. What is Bryon's relationship with Mark?
(a) They're room mates.
(b) They're cousins.
(c) They're brothers.
(d) They're friends.
4. Why does Bryon say Cathy doesn't like Mark?
(a) Because he's a bad influence.
(b) Because she thinks she's better than him.
(c) Because they used to date.
(d) Because she knows he steals.
5. What does Mark do when Bryon tells him he called the cops in Chapter 10?
(a) He sits and waits for them.
(b) He tells Bryon he hates him.
(c) He starts punching Bryon.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does the sign on the porch of the house in the old part of town say?
2. How many days of school did Mark miss?
3. Why does Bryon have such a hard time at work in Chapter 8?
4. What is Bryon's last name?
5. Where were the players from that Mark and Bryon hustled from?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)