|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guy who gives Bryon and Mark a ride in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Mark see a probation officer once a week?
(a) He set fire to the school.
(b) He shoplifted.
(c) He stole a car.
(d) He got in a fight.
3. What does Cathy suggest in Chapter 6 that she and Bryon do?
(a) Pick up Mark and go bowling.
(b) Pick up M&M and see a movie.
(c) Pick up Mark and M&M and get a coke on the Ribbon.
(d) Go to the movies.
4. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Galahad.
5. What does one of the players Byron is playing against say his name is?
(a) Rude Robert.
(b) Dangerous Dan.
(c) Dirty Dave.
(d) Shady Sal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mark's father shoot his mother?
2. What does Mark tell Bryon that he 'found in the street?'
3. Where do Cathy and Bryon find Mark in Chapter 6?
4. How much does a Coke cost at the pool hall?
5. Why does Mark take Bryon into an old part of town in Chapter 8?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)