|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
(a) Sir Galahad.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Sir Alexander.
(d) Sir Lancelot.
2. Where does Bryon assume Mark gets his money?
(a) From his rich uncle.
(b) From hustling pool.
(c) From mugging people.
(d) From playing poker.
3. What does Bryon think gets easier to say to Cathy?
(a) I'm here for you.
(b) I love you.
(d) I'm wrong.
4. What does Bryon realize about Mark after Mark's justification of dealing drugs?
(a) He doesn't love Bryon.
(b) He was using Bryon to get ahead.
(c) He is selfish.
(d) He has no concept of right and wrong.
5. What is M&M's and Cathy's father's reaction when he finds out M&M is gone?
(a) He cries because he thinks he's failed M&M.
(b) He gets really angry and blames Bryon.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He says M&M is just going through a stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bryon and Cathy do when they can't find M&M?
2. How does one girl describe the inhabitants of the house in Chapter 8?
3. Why did Angela get married?
4. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
5. What were Bryon and Mark caught sneaking in to?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)