|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryon ask to borrow from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) His tennis racket.
(b) A book.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) His car.
2. Why does everyone stare at Bryon and Cathy when they arrive at the dance?
(a) Everyone wonders who Cathy is.
(b) Bryon has a stain on his shirt.
(c) Curtis wants to fight Bryon.
(d) Mark shouts Bryon's name.
3. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
(d) Dirty Dave.
4. Why won't the army take Charlie?
(a) Because of an old knee injury.
(b) Because he is studying to become a priest.
(c) Because he is Canadian.
(d) Because of his police record.
5. How does Bryon feel when he returns to school on Monday in Chapter 4?
(a) Hopeful that Angela will date him again.
(b) Like a detached observer.
(c) Jealous of Mark.
(d) Like the hero's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which knight of King Arthur's court does Mike compare himself to?
2. What does Cathy say that makes Bryon feel jealous?
3. Where does Mark hide his cigarettes?
4. What alcohol does Mark get in Chapter 7?
5. How does Mark get injured in Chapter 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)