|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Mark and Bryon play when they were kids?
(a) Cowboys and Indians.
(c) Cops and Robbers.
(d) Civil War.
2. Why is Charlie in a bad mood in Chapter 4?
(a) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(b) He crashed his car.
(c) He got his draft notice.
(d) A customer punched him.
3. What do the other students think about Mark after the fight?
(a) All of the girls love him.
(b) He's a hero.
(c) He's a villain.
(d) Nobody cares.
4. What does Mike say in Chapter 5 that depresses Bryon?
(a) "I wish I was dead."
(b) "I hate my life."
(c) "Everything is meaningless."
(d) "There's no point to life.
5. Who gets shot in the struggle between the Texans and Charlie?
(d) Dirty Dave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie tell Bryon and Mark he did when he was 12?
2. Where is Mike's older brother?
3. Who does Bryon make a point to mouth off to?
4. What is Bryon's ex-girlfriend's name?
5. How many days of school did Mark miss?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)