|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bryon change his appearance?
(a) In order to get a job.
(b) To make his mom proud.
(c) Because Mark dares him.
(d) To impress Cathy.
2. Who do Bryon and Cathy find while they look for M&M in Chapter 6?
(d) Terry Jones.
3. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
(a) Teens have died there before.
(b) Students often compete in drag races.
(c) The police aren't patrolling it enough.
(d) Lots of drug pushers sell drugs there.
4. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
(a) To go on a road trip.
(b) To pick up girls.
(c) To take Cathy on a date.
(d) To drive to the hospital.
5. What does Bryon notice about Mark when they meet?
(a) He has been drinking.
(b) He has a black eye.
(c) His shirt is torn.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cathy and Bryon find M&M in Chapter 6?
2. What sentence do the Texans receive?
3. What does M&M keep claiming to see in his hallucinations?
4. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
5. What subject is M&M flunking at school?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)