|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bryon go by himself once he's healed from getting beaten up?
(a) To Charlie's old bar.
(b) To the cemetery to find Charlie's grave.
(c) To the bowling alley.
(d) To the lake.
2. What does Mark offer to do for Bryon in Chapter 9, after Bryon was beat up?
(a) To find M&M.
(b) To get even with Angela.
(c) To work his shift at the supermarket.
(d) To call Cathy.
3. Where do Cathy and Bryon take M&M in Chapter 9?
(a) To his parents' house.
(b) To a drug rehab clinic.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What does Mark confide to Bryon in Chapter 3?
(a) That he thinks of Bryon as a brother.
(b) That he can't read.
(c) That he is in love with Cathy.
(d) That he feels guilty about stealing.
5. What do Bryon, Cathy and M&M do after they go to a fast food restaurant in Chapter 6?
(a) They play pool.
(b) They drive around.
(c) They go to the movies.
(d) They go bowling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bryon say to Cathy when she comes to visit him in Chapter 9?
2. What happens in the parking lot behind the school in Chapter 3?
3. What is Bryon afraid to tell Cathy?
4. Why does Bryon want to borrow something from Charlie in Chapter 3?
5. Why are there lots of editorials in the paper about the Ribbon?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)